Hey guys. I REALLY need your help!

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I find it very hard to say no to a Cowboys fan.

Just call me VoteMaster... LOL

Revised: Ok, I am sorry I have to vote for Cleda P. - you are SOL.

Nah.... just kidding... u got my vote today...

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
had a hard time not voting for Brandi but I'll hook ya up.

aznhalf

Reaction score
Voted.

I bet if you had shown a little more skin you'd have more votes.:laugh2:

Nomad

Reaction score
Voted for you also, and I'll try to remember to daily.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy said:
Trust me, I struggled with that as well. But if you vote for me and I win I will wear a dallas cowboys hat to the race and make him take a picture with me wearing it. :D
That's enough incentive for me. Dude, you have my vote. ;)

Good luck!

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I worship the dark lord Satan, but I'll vote for you anyway.

:D

Seriously, making me have to register to vote is as evil as it gets, but I'll do it anyway for a fellow cowboys fan (I'll leave the religion out of it).

Edit:

2%?!?!

C'mon Cowboys fans, get your butts in gear and help a fellow cowboys fan out! WTH is wrong with you people?

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
Ok Rob. Got my vote in for you. Certainly with the Cowboyszone masses behind you, your face is a shoo-in to be on Stewart's car.

Henson Domination

Reaction score
I've voted 3 times for you in the 3 days... wish I could do more. I'm trying to think of a way to promote it for you hmmm. I honestly think some of those people are cheating. I know how to get you a ton of votes doing that, but I want this to be fair.

BTW, I like your hat.. how much did it cost? Just curious.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Henson Domination said:
I've voted 3 times for you in the 3 days... wish I could do more. I'm trying to think of a way to promote it for you hmmm. I honestly think some of those people are cheating. I know how to get you a ton of votes doing that, but I want this to be fair.

BTW, I like your hat.. how much did it cost? Just curious.

I got it 3 years ago. It was given to me by a friend in the radio business who had a deal with one of the western stores. I did however buy a Resistol a year ago and paid 200.00 for it.

BTW, thanks for the votes I appreciate it. And that goes for all of you who are helping out on this. This thing runs til Sept. 24th so there is plenty of time to make up ground. I will definatley give a shout out to the Zone when I can!

phillycard

Reaction score
Cajun, It wont accept my phone number when registering. Is it because I'm in Philly?