hey PacMan

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
suck it up and play....Jerry doesn't like softies on his team. Jerry wants his players to play no matter the injury so get your soft butt out there.....

Batman

Reaction score
I just hope Pacman is okay. I do hope that if Super Bowl 43 should be Dallas and the Steelers, I just hope that one of the Cowboy players takes it upon himself to blow out the knees of the Steeler who did that to Jones. It would be great karma and much deserved.

I still can not believe not even a flag was thrown on that one and the player ejected.

MONT17

Reaction score
ur right... someone should tell pac what goes around comes around!

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Biggems;2479975 said:
suck it up and play....Jerry doesn't like softies on his team. Jerry wants his players to play no matter the injury so get your soft butt out there.....
:rolleyes:
Yeah go out there and have total disregard for your future health....never mind the fact that one more hit could render you paralyzed for the rest of your life...

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Dallas December slide - not off to a good start in 2008 reversing

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
jdub2k4;2479990 said:
Yeah go out there and have total disregard for your future health....never mind the fact that one more hit could render you paralyzed for the rest of your life...
he's joking

Batman

Reaction score
jdub2k4;2479990 said:

Uhmm, this thread was a parody of how Jerry Jones called out Barber. The poster is not in any way serious about this. You completely missed the satire.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
Batman;2479999 said:
Uhmm, this thread was a parody of how Jerry Jones called out Barber. The poster is not in any way serious about this. You completely missed the satire.

But Jerry didn't call out Barber so I guess it makes the whole thing stupid.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Batman;2479979 said:
I just hope Pacman is okay. I do hope that if Super Bowl 43 should be Dallas and the Steelers, I just hope that one of the Cowboy players takes it upon himself to blow out the knees of the Steeler who did that to Jones. It would be great karma and much deserved.

I still can not believe not even a flag was thrown on that one and the player ejected.

Huh? Didn't you say on another thread how TO has single-handedly destroyed our season thus far, including all the injuries? Now you're saying we have a good chance at the Super Bowl?:confused:

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
cowboyeric8;2479978 said:
The neck is nothing to mess around with

jdub2k4;2479990 said:

big dog cowboy;2479994 said:
What did I do to deserve this thread?

It's hard to differentiate between the tweakers and the jokesters these days. Read Batmans post...........grip a cold 12oz. and relax, gents............

Batman

Reaction score
Boysboy;2480006 said:
Huh? Didn't you say on another thread how TO has single-handedly destroyed our season thus far, including all the injuries? Now you're saying we have a good chance at the Super Bowl?:confused:

I am not sure if your complete misinterpration of my post in ANOTHER thread is due to dyslexia or your head spending too much time in a certain body cavity, but if you can kindly post where I stated how T.O. has single-handedly destroyed this season, I would greatly appreciate it.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Batman;2480013 said:
I am not sure if your complete misinterpration of my post in ANOTHER thread is due to dyslexia or your head spending too much time in a certain body cavity, but if you can kindly post where I stated how T.O. has single-handedly destroyed this season, I would greatly appreciate it.

Sorry about that, never mind-it was someone else, I thought it was you.

Again-please accept my apologies.

DarylJohnston

Reaction score
Batman;2479979 said:

And I can't believe it's not getting more play in the media. A dirty play may have ended Pac's career.

Oh... but Pac is a criminal so who cares?

If Pac had done this the media would be screaming bloody murder.

Batman

Reaction score
Boysboy;2480019 said:
Sorry about that, never mind-it was someone else, I thought it was you.

Again-please accept my apologies.

I respect you for apologizing. Don't worry, I have misread threads enough times that I have made a similar mistake as well. As for T.O., I like T.O. and thought he was a good move, but this was a Jerry move, not a Parcells move. I think T.O. was one of the good moves Jerry did make. I just think Jerry needs to get a good GM in Dallas and limit himself to signing paychecks, not making big football decisions. Jerry the owner is good, Jerry the GM is terrible.

Batman

Reaction score
DarylJohnston;2480025 said:
And I can't believe it's not getting more play in the media. A dirty play may have ended Pac's career.

Oh... but Pac is a criminal so who cares?

If Pac had done this the media would be screaming bloody murder.

It is absolutely disgusting what happened. When I saw that play, I was like so ***n it in asking where is the flag? Why was this player not ejected. I can understand a late hit on a player where the player has a hard time just completely stopping his momentum when going in for a tackle or something like that. But this was clearly intentional and blatant.

I hate to sound like a cold hearted jerk, but if I was a Dallas Cowboy and saw that, I would have grabbed that Steeler by the face mask and done a "giant swing"(a rather comical professional wrestling move) on him and thrown him off. I could care less if I ended his career since he had no regards for the career of one of my teammates. I may have gotten suspended for it, but I would not care, mess with one of my teammates like that and its on.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Batman;2480032 said:
I respect you for apologizing. Don't worry, I have misread threads enough times that I have made a similar mistake as well. As for T.O., I like T.O. and thought he was a good move, but this was a Jerry move, not a Parcells move. I think T.O. was one of the good moves Jerry did make. I just think Jerry needs to get a good GM in Dallas and limit himself to signing paychecks, not making big football decisions. Jerry the owner is good, Jerry the GM is terrible.

Yeah-guess being on our PCs can really make our brains spin, eh?

Me? I was against the TO signing 2 years ago, and nearly threw up my hamburger when ESPN announced it. However-as you can see from my posts, I'm one of his biggest defenders here. Ironic, isn't it?

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
jdub2k4;2479990 said:

consider yourself sucked!!!