hey PacMan

Batman

Reaction score
Boysboy;2480040 said:
Yeah-guess being on our PCs can really make our brains spin, eh?

Me? I was against the TO signing 2 years ago, and nearly threw up my hamburger when ESPN announced it. However-as you can see from my posts, I'm one of his biggest defenders here. Ironic, isn't it?

T.O. has been good for Dallas, many of his haters in here will never give him his due. Even when he is nearly invisible in a game, he is not invisible, he just strikes so much fear in defenses that they do everything they can to just not get beat by T.O. T.O. can have no catches in a game, but his presense on the field is enough to prevent a defense from doing what it wants to our offense. I just wish Tony Romo would figure out how to get the ball to Roy Williams, I have lost track of how many times Romo has missed an open Roy Williams because he was too locked in on Witten or Owens.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Aikman laugh when the defenseless Pacman was dragged out of the pile by one arm while the other arm was pinned under the pile? Of course Troy didn't know the seriousness at the time, but it wasn't funny then and it isn't funny now.

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
cowboyeric8;2479978 said:
The neck is nothing to mess around with

lol just after i stuck for your sarcasm abilities in that other thread, you pull this stunt eric :laugh1: