Hey Pittdawg---

Duane

Reaction score
Very cool of you to post and talk about your son Mr. Petitti. I can tell you the members of this board appreciate this to no end.

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
Pittdawg,

We definitely feel like we know him just by reading your posts on the board.

Major congrats!! I'm sure Rob will keep working hard and he's got a ton of fans here on the board !!

Ashwynn

Reaction score
Awesome job there Pittdawg, your boys becoming a man. And better yet, A Cowboy. I was pleased to see him yesterday, he played well. We needed a RT and it looks like your son fits the bill. I know you must be proud as all get out. I would be too. I cant imagine what it feels like to hear Madden lay accolades upon your son on national tv. You should be proud of him. As we are all becoming proud of him. Tell him the boys here say 'Rock on'.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
pittdawg said:
i must admit it was surreal to hear your son's name mentioned on Monday Night Football. i think madden got a little carried away, but i'll take it. funny moment, seeing my son on the sideline and having my wife not recognize him. she said he looked terrible with his new haircut, at which i pointed out, not his choice.

Hey Pit, tell your son that even us fans noticed a BIG improvement in his game.

I was hard on his first performance, but he really stepped it up last night. Tell him to keep up the hard work and listen to the coaches. It's obvious he's been doing something right recently. He really stepped it up last night.

:starspin

Tobal

Reaction score
I think that ankle was bothering him alot that first game, looked much better this time (not that I thought he looked bad the first game).

He's going to be needing to watch some tapes of kearse and Strahan, that's gonna be a bigtime surreal conversation when he's telling you about preparing for those guys.

I'm sure he's familiar with Jim Johnson so he'll expect everything and the kitchen sink against the Eagles.

:iggles:

BulletBob

The Godfather
Reaction score
Please allow me to add my props to the growing list, PittDawg!

Love to see a paisano (and from NJ, no less) beginning to excel on our favorite football team!

:thumbup:

DLCassidy

Reaction score
Pittdawg,

You must be on a great high today. Congrats to you and Rob.
Rob looked more comfortable moving on the ankle this week. Is the ankle no longer a problem for him?

Reaction score
Pittdawg you should be so proud, your son has character and cares about football some traits come straight from the parents we're rooting for him and he did a good job last night he will only get better.

burmafrd

Reaction score
of course, if you tear a guys head off he is not going to need to be helped up- unless its to be put in a body bag.

Eddie

Reaction score
Pittdawg, tell your son to stay level headed ... and NOT to listen to media praise OR criticism. Keep working hard and I'm hoping to see #79 man the RT spot for the next 14 years.

Looks like this year's draft class is really turning some heads. It's only pre-season, but I'm liking what I see.

How long has it been since 6th rounder rookies in Cowboy uniforms have been going head to head another teams first teamers and shining? It feels like salvation. :)

Here's to the 2005 class and the new dirty dozen (Ware, Spears, Burnette, Canty, Ratlif, Pettitti, Beri-O, et al).

Dallas4ever

Reaction score
pittdawg said:
i must admit it was surreal to hear your son's name mentioned on Monday Night Football. i think madden got a little carried away, but i'll take it. funny moment, seeing my son on the sideline and having my wife not recognize him. she said he looked terrible with his new haircut, at which i pointed out, not his choice.

Don't feel too bad Pittdawg, he could've got this cut. :D

http://i15.***BLOCKED***/albums/a356/Dallas4ever/20050821232309990006.jpg

lockster

Reaction score
Yeah, congrats to ur son for getting up the depth chart. He looks just like the dude we need there. Hopefully, they get jelled over there on that side and give Adams and Allen some competition. Thanks for the replies. Just not enough tough playin dudes like him!!!!!! Glad we got him.

tiller77

Reaction score
Rob is looking better and better each week starting to look like another number 79 RT we had in the past.

playit12

Reaction score
I have to say I've been impressed by Rob. He really matched up well last night and never got beat by anyone facing him. He needs to work on picking up stunts and blitzes but just seeing his improvement from the first game I certainly believe that he'll have it all together by the regular season.

I've been pulling for Rob since the start of the season and I can't wait to see him maul someone come Sept 11th.

SacredStar

Reaction score
Hey Pittdawg,

Are you any relation to Pat Petitti in Ohio?

I have dealt with him on some issues through my work at General Motors Corp.

Just curious.