Hey There, Ho There, Hi There

CapnB

Reaction score
I understand your dislike for the Eagles. But the rest is just TMI. I hope you live in a warm weather climate.

Oh my fine green feathered fan. TMI would be what i do to pants if they get near me.

PhillySpecial

Reaction score
It may not always seem like it, but we consider every fan of the Eagles special around here. Welcome aboard.

I'll bet you do consider every Eagle fan "special" And thanks for the welcome.
Too late, we've infected the nuns. They're all wearing their habits with bacon bikinis underneath and Rowdy heads.[/QU
"Special". Yup, that's it, "special"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, kskboys, you and the others make me feel so welcome and so special, I'll have to come back and post more often. I'll have to tell all my friends how CowboysZone forum members like interacting with Eagles fans.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's nice, Idgit. But I'd feel out of place being the only Eagles fan on a bus full of Cowboys fans.

I deserved that. We have our share of special fans, too. It's why we sell these in the team store:

dal_cow.gif

PhillySpecial

Reaction score
Now see... the word PANtyhose is way to close TO pants..... REPORTED !!!!

If you don't wear pants, CapnB, you might try skirts and dresses. Maybe you already did. I don't know. Don't get me kicked out before I barely get started.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If you don't wear pants, CapnB, you might try skirts and dresses. Maybe you already did. I don't know. Don't get me kicked out before I barely get started.
He tried that, but the flapping sound got annoying quickly. Sounded like someone let the air out of 27 balloons inside a bounce house.