Hey what's up folks?

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Old dirtbag Chrispierce here from the defunct Forum...though I'd drop in and say hi to the fellas!!!...and yes the rumors are true!! I'm totally nuts...but harmless. And besides,the assault on the 98 yr old was completely fabricated by the media. Never happened...and our defense council proved it. Anyways,just wanted to say hello folks!

Last edited:

kskboys

Reaction score
Old dirtbag Chrispierce here from the defunct Forum...though I'd drop in and say hi to the fellas!!!...and yes the rumors are true!! I'm totally nuts...but harmless. And besides,the assault on the 98 yr old was completely fabricated by the media. Never happened...and our defense council proved it. Anyways,just wanted to say hello folks!
Liar. They examined his underoos and found traces.

kskboys

Reaction score
Loooool!!! Hey KSK! Wasn't sure how long i'd be in this waiting room,so thought I'd have some of the coffee and donuts and scan the magazines.
It is great to see you made the trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great place here, lotsa good people and good discussions. You'll get your likes and other rights as you post.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
It is great to see you made the trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great place here, lotsa good people and good discussions. You'll get your likes and other rights as you post.
Thanks. Was wondering about all the inability to work the controls on the ship. Probation....in my case a warranted pre-strike for what I'll do later. Looool

kskboys

Reaction score
Thanks. Was wondering about all the inability to work the controls on the dash. Probation....in my case a warranted pre-strike for what I'll do later. Looool
We always begged for the admin to give us the powers to do just that, but they wouldn't answer us!!

Chrispierce

Reaction score
We always begged for the admin to give us the powers to do just that, but they wouldn't answer us!!
Sucks all the teams are getting rid of their forums. Social media isn't the same thing remotely as boards for sports. I couldn't take not talking football. It's too much fun!!!

Londonboy

Reaction score
CP, as I live and breathe, how are You, You old reprobate?
I was convinced You were dead, I was wondering if it was a car wreck barbecue, or found after a week in a seedy motel.
Still LOOOOLing along down life's highway?