Hey y'all, I'm BACK!! :-)

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Crown Royal;3484494 said:
Oh yeah, forgot about her.

Doubt she'll ever return though, after how the cowboys 'treated' terry glenn.:rolleyes:
I thought she left when Parcells left?? :confused:

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
BrownSugar;3484214 said:
Hey y'all, I'm back....after a 3 year hiatus! How's it going? I'm not even sure if this is the right area to post..you all will have to bring me up to speed on the happenings! Thanks Hostile for helping me out with my password...and Chief for pointing me in the right direction ;)

I'm so excited about this year, I really think we're going to play in and win the Superbowl this year!!

:welcome: BACK!!

Has it really been three years? Wow! You are always welcome back here, look forward to reading your posts during the season!

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
peplaw06;3484504 said:
I thought she left when Parcells left?? :confused:

Maybe. I always thought she was really a Parcells lady until I once saw someone bad mouth Terry Glenn. When that happened it became apparent that was who she was really tied to.

I feel like I saw her post here and there in Wade's first year, but I had started to drift from the forum around then too.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Welcome back ! From what I have heard you can come up with some inside info sometimes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Crown Royal;3484514 said:
Maybe. I always thought she was really a Parcells lady until I once saw someone bad mouth Terry Glenn. When that happened it became apparent that was who she was really tied to.

I feel like I saw her post here and there in Wade's first year, but I had started to drift from the forum around then too.

Did a quick search, looks like trick and hostile say she was a Parcells lady who just happened to love Glenn, but still dropped by here and there after.

I liked her, she was nice. Except if you said something bad about Glenn. Whoa.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WoodysGirl;3484498 said:
What about her?

I like her. She's ol skool, big fan of the DCC, and she posts regularly. What's not to like?
Likewise, WG.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Hey, Brown Sugar. I'm glad your back and I look forward to your posts. Be sure to pass a long any rumors you hear.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
LTN doesn't post anymore after making an agreement with her husband.

Good gal who was uber smart. We very much enjoyed her helping on the staff even though it pissed a lot of people off. She did a great job and was very easy to work with.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
BrownSugar;3484214 said:
Hey y'all, I'm back....after a 3 year hiatus! How's it going? I'm not even sure if this is the right area to post..you all will have to bring me up to speed on the happenings! Thanks Hostile for helping me out with my password...and Chief for pointing me in the right direction ;)

I'm so excited about this year, I really think we're going to play in and win the Superbowl this year!!

Welcome back BrownSugar! Good to see ya. I too think we're going to play in and win the Super Bowl this year.

:thumbup:

kmp77

Reaction score
Hostile;3484576 said:
LTN doesn't post anymore after making an agreement with her husband.

Good gal who was uber smart. We very much enjoyed her helping on the staff even though it pissed a lot of people off. She did a great job and was very easy to work with.

Was she spending all her free time on here or something?

mkelly71

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;3484479 said:
Awesome!!! Welcome back, Ms. Brown...

Nice to have another lady on the board to handle these boys...

The only one missing from the old days is LaTunaNostra... *sniff, sniff*

what ever did happen to latunaNostra?

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
BrownSugar;3484214 said:

Never had the pleasure of reading your posts, but any woman that goes by the name of Brown Sugar is definitely alright in my book!:)
Welcome back! I look forward to checking out any inside info you may have on the Cowboys!