Twitter: High Emotions: Security Closes the Doors as Bennett and other players rant (Post 156)

Keithfansince5

Reaction score

Wow... this team is going nuclear. Jerry clearly angry after last week. Now this. Like I said, this team is going to implode.

Whoever that player is should get a new contract. Either that or he needs to go to a team that actually cares.

kumizi

Reaction score
I think it was confirmed that it was Zeke.

And Frederick is not soft spoken lmao. He went off on the sideline in the final minutes of the Vikes game.
I saw a Lindsay Draper tweet saying it was Zeke. But I saw another tweet saying Dak and Zeke weren’t even in the locker room when the yelling started.

rxdoc

Reaction score

Wow... this team is going nuclear. Jerry clearly angry after last week. Now this. Like I said, this team is going to implode.

Going to implode??

I think the meltdown has already begun... a loss next week and we hit critical mass

cern

Reaction score
good for zeke. someone has the gravitas to say something to this otherwise soft and spineless team. hope the hotboyz have time for some more photo ops.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Turkey was probably cold or someone forgot to change the filter on the espresso machine.

Who cares. Screaming? Yawn.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Who played great? We know the coaching is in need of a wash, but instead of trading jerseys and screaming AFTER you got smacked - maybe play with that kind of intensity?

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
So are we starting a troll Twitter thread when the other Twitter thread that @Boyzmamacita does every week has been going on for 30 minutes before this one started.