Twitter: High Emotions: Security Closes the Doors as Bennett and other players rant (Post 156)

CoachD

Reaction score
Elliot breaking off big chunks. He isn’t running as balanced as he used to but was balling out and a few minutes in the second half we quit using him.

I've noticed that too because a few times it looked liked someone just got a piece of him and instead of a big run he ended up getting tackled!

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Which explains why we are 6-6. Running the ball is the engine.

A lot of poor coaching decisions, bizarre officiating, and baffling special teams is also part of the problem.

You can't argue that we haven't tried to run Zeke this year (19 carries per game average) nor can you argue that he's made any difference. When Zeke gets less than 15 carries, we are 2-2. When he gets more than 15 carries, we are 4-4. When he gets more than 20, we are 3-3. He has made no difference at all this year.

CoachD

Reaction score
2 runs of 20+ this year.
11 last year.
14 his rookie season.

But you are probably right. He hasn't slowed down at all.

I don't give a damn what anyone says Zeke is 10-15 lbs too heavy and if he doesn't hurry up and get ripped like he was in 2016 he'll end up looking like Anderson from the Rams last year!

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
Gentlemen please set your opponents jerseys to the side Kellen Moore has something to get off his chest apparently

glimmerman

Reaction score
I've noticed that too because a few times it looked liked someone just got a piece of him and instead of a big run he ended up getting tackled!
Or just falling over. I winder if he is worried about getting hit and fumbling. Concentrating more on holding on to the ball.