Twitter: High Emotions: Security Closes the Doors as Bennett and other players rant (Post 156)

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Jerry crying is the best thing I’ve ever heard . Man that made my night . I hope cowboys lose out if Garrett stays and Jerry’s suffering is only beginning .
It’s what Jerry deserves for his bizarre missed placed loyalty to Garett the clown that’s wasted roster after roster over a decade .

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Who got the scoop?
Somebody go to the liquor store, or get ahold of the contracted workers that reside here. Im sure they have the scoop. Remember the scoop of the contracted worker who said he was told by another contracted worker who was doing sub contracted work for another contracted worker who was having discussions about non contracted work about the Cowboys and their inner workings of the dak contract talks and they leaked info that Dak was going to be signed in the next few days.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wow. I’ll admit, I was wrong on Bennett. He’s been a very good addition and plays with emotion. Too bad his noise will get drowned out by the passive “culture” around the cowboys

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He was only given the ball 12 freaking times. When Dak throws 49 times we lose. When Zeke gets 25 or more carries we win. Simple.

Running 25 times is a luxury you can't afford when your playing from behind. Zeke had one good run..............the past 3 weeks.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Screaming won’t fix anything but nice to see at least one person cares.

Let’s guess who it might be. I can’t think of anyone on the offense. Tyron, Zach, Fred, Amari, Dak are all soft spoken. I’m gonna guess DLaw.

First person I thought of....He's got the financial security to call people out..and tell it like it is.

cern

Reaction score
Close to 6 yards thanx entirely to that one carry..........which is also by far his longest run of the year. Pretty pathetic for the highest pad rb in NFL history...........and I won't even go into how putrid he's been the previous 2 games.
zeke is hardly the problem. lousing blocking schemes and stupid coaching have been his demise this year.

silvernblu

Reaction score
Screaming won’t fix anything but nice to see at least one person cares.

Let’s guess who it might be. I can’t think of anyone on the offense. Tyron, Zach, Fred, Amari, Dak are all soft spoken. I’m gonna guess DLaw.
Probably Bennett. Someone who knows what good is.

khiladi

Reaction score
The 30 yarder was a run. Go look at the box score.

So basically your argument is that Zeke is to blame, because the offense completely ignored him. Do you think RBs have multiple 20 and 30 yard carries per game on the regular.. If that was really the case, they’d average YPC overall would be around 3 instead of about 4.5 as an average per carry..

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
entire defense stunk up the place. o-line was manhandled. lb's did little. d-backs played a lousy game. anyone could have been the screamer. does it matter anymore.
Exactly how I saw it: Oline, LBs, DBs played terrible. You forgot the Kicker, and WRs struggled to get open all game.