High of 18!

Spectre

Reaction score
hi-res-458918593-fan-of-the-green-bay-packers-showing-his-support-during_crop_north.jpg

That is one awesome costume- except for the letters 'LAM BEAU' on the sunglasses- kinda unnecessary and has to impede the vision of the game.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
If you live in Green Bay and have to go out in the cold for any reason all winter long even if for short periods of time it is a definite advantage.

Also, I read that the field is kept at 40 degrees so the field wont be an issue, just adjusting to a rock hard ball and the mental effect of the cold air is a huge adjustment.

and Dallas has several guys who grew up in the north and played ball up there. Much of this is mental and this team can't afford to be worried about the damn temp since there is nothing you can do about it. GB players work out inside they are not the Vince Lambardi era team.

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
this is overblown.

Rodgers is a California kid. Plus, those of us that live in this weather know the truth. It sucks trying to exercise or practice in the weather, so we don't, we go inside.

There is some degree of adjustment that we go through, but we really never get used to the extreme cold.

Aven8

Reaction score
I remember some years back how Texas was going through a heat wave of sorts, it was Hot even for Texas, towards the start of the season.

The eagles were going to come to play at texas stadium and everyone was saying how the Cowboys would have the advantage because they had been working out in Texas and the Eagles would be the ones to struggle...well that turned out to be the direct opposite as many cowboys players were having trouble and the eagles won the game easily because they prepared.

This whole thing about weather normally makes no difference at all...especially in the playoffs this time of year because more often than not there will be some games in the cold.

The weather is not the area we should be thinking about....we need think about Our Defense going against their Offense and Our offense against their Defense.

The pickle juice game if I remember correctly.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
The game is at noon and will see the high temperature likely. This is not going to be the ice bowl. 18 and sun isn't all that bad. This isn't a winter storm at night we are talking about here.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That is one awesome costume- except for the letters 'LAM BEAU' on the sunglasses- kinda unnecessary and has to impede the vision of the game.

It's also slightly idiotic for a grown man to dress that way.

perrykemp

Reaction score
It is exactly 18 degrees where I am currently at (dashboard thermometer provided for proof).

I will admit it is pretty darn cold. The drop from 30 to 20 is <huge>.

ifm3qK5.jpg

HoustonSucks

Reaction score
I'm freezing the minute it falls below 66 degrees. Anything below 66 is evil. It's 64 at the moment... one reason Houston actually doesn't suck... Even if someone gave me free tix to this game, I would have to sadly decline or I would be in the ER half way into the first quarter. I was always told that highly conditioned athletes don't really feel the cold....I wouldn't know. Lol.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I remember some years back how Texas was going through a heat wave of sorts, it was Hot even for Texas, towards the start of the season.

The eagles were going to come to play at texas stadium and everyone was saying how the Cowboys would have the advantage because they had been working out in Texas and the Eagles would be the ones to struggle...well that turned out to be the direct opposite as many cowboys players were having trouble and the eagles won the game easily because they prepared.

This whole thing about weather normally makes no difference at all...especially in the playoffs this time of year because more often than not there will be some games in the cold.

The weather is not the area we should be thinking about....we need think about Our Defense going against their Offense and Our offense against their Defense.

The eagles drank pickle juice...that was the brilliant plan. lol

links18

Reaction score
It is exactly 18 degrees where I am currently at (dashboard thermometer provided for proof).

I will admit it is pretty darn cold. The drop from 30 to 20 is <huge>.

You might want to turn; there is a car headed right for you.