Twitter: Highest Rookie Pass Rush Grades

Too small a sample for this to be particularly meaningful but Lawrence certainly looks the part athletically
 
Man
We just need to get home. With Eze and Lawrence we’re almost there. I feel a breakout game coming on Sunday. 3 sacks for us Sunday. I feel it
I don’t know how Mobile the quarterback is for Houston, we faced three really good Mobile quarterbacks, we’ll get there.
 

I remember a few misguided zoners talking up that muscle bound T-Rex, Bain Jr - 109th out of 110 qualified EDGE rushers.

You put Cole Beasley's arms on Myles Garrett and even he'd be struggling to get around NFL OTs w 33-34 inch long arms.

Meanwhile, Lawrence is built like a bigger D Ware and likes to be coached hard.

I tried to told ya. LFG Lawrence, and go Cowboys! :flagwave:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
476,052
Messages
14,659,792
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top