I don’t know how Mobile the quarterback is for Houston, we faced three really good Mobile quarterbacks, we’ll get there.Man
We just need to get home. With Eze and Lawrence we’re almost there. I feel a breakout game coming on Sunday. 3 sacks for us Sunday. I feel it

Maybe. But his actual production leaves a lot to be desired for a team wanting to make the playoffs.Needs to start !
If he could play against the run he might get more of Gary's reps.
Miller should not have been signed.Lawrence needs more reps. At this point, I’m not sure why Von Miller gets any reps.
time to let that go..hows Garett and Donald doing.. hmmm see perspective...
Do you know who is though? D-Law is #10 for DE and Osa is #11 for DT.
hindsight is so awesome after 3 games. wait because Clowney took while to show his worth...true facts 2 great game 4 avg and most not so much..Miller should not have been signed.
