Highest scoring QB?

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
I don’t think understand this thread. I know there’s disagreement about Dak, but why so much vitriol at fellow fans because they don’t see it the same way? Guys, this isn’t healthy. Seriously.
The thread was a post by CBSSports. ---With zero dog in any inner Fan fight.
The reactions to the OP are just the typical CZ stuff.

But there really is no debate here. Dak IS the highest scoring QB since 2020 with at least 20 starts.
Good, bad or otherwise that is 100% fact.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Referencing war to a stupid Cowboys group chat is asinine and I would expect more from you.
So, you claim actual discussion of war and claim that is some sort of insult of your self...you could have much easer picked up on the Cowboys steadily picture insteasd of respect...you started tossig. I supported the Cowboys. Did you go to the white house kaybe....I sure didn't and just appreciated the cowboys.

I did lead the sheep to water, even if some one else felt owner ship.......

CCBoy

Reaction score
Prescott won't have any trouble making it through this season or doing well.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
The thread was a post by CBSSports. ---With zero dog in any inner Fan fight.
The reactions to the OP are just the typical CZ stuff.

But there really is no debate here. Dak IS the highest scoring QB since 2020 with at least 20 starts.
Good, bad or otherwise that is 100% fact.

22 starts (barely made minimum) and selective years (2020-2022) is cherry picking

USArmyVet

Reaction score
So, you claim actual discussion of war and claim that is some sort of insult of your self...you could have much easer picked up on the Cowboys steadily picture insteasd of respect...you started tossig. I supported the Cowboys. Did you go to the white house kaybe....I sure didn't and just appreciated the cowboys.

Holy ebonics. If you want to engage in a back and forth debate at least make the post coherent enough to understand.

visionary

Reaction score

not good to start drinking this early