Highest scoring QB?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
It's the debating strategy of the helmet wearing short bus passengers.

I don't know? I really hope they are not that way in real life because I don't think they are. I think it's just a kids way of entertaining themselves with all the name calling, put downs, the I'm smarter than you...anything they do try and degrade the other poster. I bet they are real cool people if someone could get to know them.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
LOLLL so “every now and then” he’ll “look good”??? Way to be specific!

DEFINE YOUR TERMS.

Why are you such a COWARD with your idiotic takes?

Answer: because you know you’ll likely end up looking insanely stupid YET AGAIN... isn’t that right, Ms. Heinicke?
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
I just don't know football, bro.

I don't know why you waste your time trying to argue with someone that doesn't know what they're talking about.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I expect him to look good every now and then.

It depends heavily on if we're playing a good team or a bad team that week.

It is what it is. I don't expect a year 7 QB, after a major injury, while starting to rack up minor injuries along the way is just going to drastically improve. I can't think of a single example of a QB that improved under those circumstances. After 7 years they are what they are. The injuries just make it harder to improve. Maybe you can give some examples though.
While I've been losing hope in Dak, I will say that I think he has all the tools he needs to be a very good QB. The problem is he seems to misplace his tools, so when he has to tighten a bolt, he resorts to using pliers. Sometimes it strips the nut. He might have his socket set for the next game, but then it's his tape measure that's missing.

I've been saying this a lot lately, but I think a sports psychologist could help him quite a bit.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't know? I really hope they are not that way in real life because I don't think they are. I think it's just a kids way of entertaining themselves with all the name calling, put downs, the I'm smarter than you...anything they do try and degrade the other poster. I bet they are real cool people if someone could get to know them.
It's been my experience that those who resort to wanton insults and derisive laughter, rather than actually having a civilized debate, or even a strong argument don't tend to be cool people. I think anonymity is his closest friend, and that in real life, he may be more polite, but only out of fear.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
While I've been losing hope in Dak, I will say that I think he has all the tools he needs to be a very good QB. The problem is he seems to misplace his tools, so when he has to tighten a bolt, he resorts to using pliers. Sometimes it strips the nut. He might have his socket set for the next game, but then it's his tape measure that's missing.

I've been saying this a lot lately, but I think a sports psychologist could help him quite a bit.

If he has not cleaned up his tools after 7 years, there is not anyone that can make him build a house.

Parcells...after year three at QB, that is what you are. It could be a mental thing because his fans all fall back to the trauma in his life...I just think he is fragile mentally because he has to many jobs instead of just being a QB.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I just don't know football, bro.

I don't know why you waste your time trying to argue with someone that doesn't know what they're talking about.

Ok, lets start with the basics - here we have a man holding two balls. Which hand is holding the football?

giphy.gif

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If he has not cleaned up his tools after 7 years, there is not anyone that can make him build a house.

Parcells...after year three at QB, that is what you are. It could be a mental thing because his fans all fall back to the trauma in his life...I just think he is fragile mentally because he has to many jobs instead of just being a QB.
I hesitate to put all my eggs in Parcells' basket. He used to be a very good coach, doesn't mean he knows everything. There's a saying, "You can't teach an old dog new tricks." Completely baseless. Old dogs can learn with the right motivation. Most of them have simply been hearing you tell them the same things for so many years, they think they know all that makes you happy.

You may be right about him having too many jobs, which is why he might benefit from a simpler, more run oriented offense.

GINeric

Reaction score

There are quarterbacks who haven't won Superbowls until after their 7th season and some made it to the Hall of Fame. So what does it say about their 7yr old tools??

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I hesitate to put all my eggs in Parcells' basket. He used to be a very good coach, doesn't mean he knows everything. There's a saying, "You can't teach an old dog new tricks." Completely baseless. Old dogs can learn with the right motivation. Most of them have simply been hearing you tell them the same things for so many years, they think they know all that makes you happy.

You may be right about him having too many jobs, which is why he might benefit from a simpler, more run oriented offense.

Great analogy...he has the team to succeed, defense is good, the offense is good, special team are good. Let's see if this dog can hunt. It sniffs like it can and is ready to wiggle his tail out in the yard.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I do understand that.

OP literally named the thread "highest scoring QBs" and you said not a word to him, but of course when someone brings up playoffs you quickly start talking to them about the "the team".

Why is that?
Hello? I have a life! I don't live on here 24/7 like you. Plus, I've been sick lately, so excuse me if I don't do your bidding as you would prefer.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Hope you feel better bro!! Real talk.
Thank you brother! Been dizzy, off-balance with nonstop tinnitus (ringing in both ears) for weeks now. Been to the ER, had several exams on my heart, chest, neck, head, blood work, etc. Everything comes out fine. Frustrating that these doctors in deep South Texas can't figure out what is wrong. :(

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Thank you brother! Been dizzy, off-balance with nonstop tinnitus (ringing in both ears) for weeks now. Been to the ER, had several exams on my heart, chest, neck, head, blood work, etc. Everything comes out fine. Frustrating that these doctors in deep South Texas can't figure out what is wrong. :(

Damn! That is not happy times! Make sure you get all checked up and healthy! Cowboys have a season coming up, so don't miss it.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Hello? I have a life! I don't live on here 24/7 like you. Plus, I've been sick lately, so excuse me if I don't do your bidding as you would prefer.
I just ask that you be fair.

You saw the thread title before you saw any posts within the thread.

You should've called out OP for the "team stat" stuff before you called out anyone mentioning playoff wins.