Hire Urban Meyer

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Urban turned the Cowboys down BEFORE this disaster. Why the hell would he want it now?

chasecooley5308

Reaction score
I hate to tell yall but this team is going no where with the joneses running the show. I hate it as much as yall do but its the truth.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Urban Meyer, Belichick, Saban, prime Jimmy Johnson couldn't do a thing to fix this team this year

Uncle_Hank

Reaction score
You know if Jerry fired McCarthy he'd just turn around and hire Garrett back and make it some big redemption story.

blumayne38

Reaction score
He should not be the head coach but he has not been bad as an offensive coordinator.
Yup. In the little bit of leash he was given before things exploded I liked the playcalling. Now it’s got MM name all over it. The screen pass that was thrown to lamb on 3rd and 4 something like that is inexcusable. Give up play. Simply give up.

conner01

Reaction score
You can't win with Jones as GM. He has proven that for almost three decades.

It's not a premier job, it's a premier market with premier facilities and a premier fan base. The job is for washed up or unproven coaches happy just to be on a sideline. 95% of the coaches who believe in themselves probably wouldn't interview with the Cowboys.
McCarthy is not really a washed up coach
And Jerry is gonna be the GM till he’s dead
That’s not changing

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
Until the Jones family gets their hands out of the cookie jar, a real GM is brought in and the scouting department gets purged? This team will never sniff another Super Bowl, much less anything else besides mediocrity.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
McCarthy is not really a washed up coach
And Jerry is gonna be the GM till he’s dead
That’s not changing
I didn't think McCarthy was a washed up coach until this year. The guy has brought nothing to the Cowboys except a washed up staff.

I agree with you that jerry will be the GM until he is dead. That is the worse news of all for Cowboys fans.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
This team needs an alpha coach like we had with Parcells.
last summer I was against hiring Urban Meyer. I didn't think we were this far off and felt like we could make a run over the next couple of years. so that was the reason I didn't want to go with Meyer, because he would have an NFL learning curve..however, I was wrong....this team is bad. they are bad on defense. we do need to rebuild, thus rebuild with a new HC

however, there is no way in heck that Jerry is going to give Mike 4 years of salary and get nothing...he will drag this thing our for 3 years if not 5