Hit the breaks on thinking Cincy will roll over - our soft

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
theebs;2301330 said:
What games have you been to recently and where did you sit.

Since you are an expert on the local crowd and fans. Break it down for me.

Where did you sit, when was the crowd loud and quiet....

Lets hear it, mr. expert.

I know you are smarter than 95% of us, so please inform us with your incredible intelligence about the crowd.
You know you are asking the impossible of the uncapable right? 94% of that 95% is a hallucination brought on by the anti-depression meds.

What I'm really saying is, he couldn't wow you if he got big W's tattooed on each butt cheek and bent over so you could read the word.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
theebs;2301354 said:
Never.

I actually bring my laundry and fold clothes while texting.

that is why I bought two seats. One is for me and the other my laundry basket.
You know, I'd do your laundry for a free seat at the game.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Hostile;2301356 said:
You know you are asking the impossible of the uncapable right? 94% of that 95% is a hallucination brought on by the anti-depression meds.

What I'm really saying is, he couldn't wow you if he got big W's tattooed on each butt cheek and bent over so you could read the word.

yeah I know.

I also get the feeling he lives in his parents basement and watches Espn all day while listening to mike and the mad dog. Or just mikes show, or just russo's show.

The funniest part is he is acting like peter king or chris russo know anything about what is going on here. They probably dont know that romo has the option of audibling out of plays. I mean chris russo is your go to sports guy, cmon.

I also know he probably couldnt find texas stadium on a map of irving.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
That's the luckiest laundry basket ever.

Well. 2nd.

Jessia Alba's laundry basket is the luckiest ever.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
theebs;2301370 said:
yeah I know.

I also get the feeling he lives in his parents basement and watches Espn all day while listening to mike and the mad dog. Or just mikes show, or just russo's show.

The funniest part is he is acting like peter king or chris russo know anything about what is going on here. They probably dont know that romo has the option of audibling out of plays. I mean chris russo is your go to sports guy, cmon.

I also know he probably couldnt find texas stadium on a map of irving.
Naturally. I mean he can't find his butt with both hands with a road map, GPS, and Guide dog.

Maybe if the tattoos itched....we could hope for a nice infection.

ladiewolve

Reaction score
Hostile;2301377 said:
Naturally. I mean he can't find his butt with both hands with a road map, GPS, and Guide dog.

Maybe if the tattoos itched....we could hope for a nice infection.

:lmao2: :laugh2: :lmao2:

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
Johnny, Johnny, oh Johnny Mac, when are you coming back?
Johnny, Johnny, oh Johnny Mac, when are you coming back?

:p:

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Banned?!?!? You Cannot Be Serious!

_1039480_mcenroe150.jpg

So said the original New York Johnny Mac

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
theebs;2301330 said:
What games have you been to recently and where did you sit.

Since you are an expert on the local crowd and fans. Break it down for me.

Where did you sit, when was the crowd loud and quiet....

Lets hear it, mr. expert.

I know you are smarter than 95% of us, so please inform us with your incredible intelligence about the crowd.
I was at the Commander game and the Crowd died out in the 4th quarter. It's a pretty small stadium and not loud at all compared to Buffalo or the Meadowlands. It was still cool to be in the stadium though.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm so glad we had this time together! (Please!)

Just to have a little laugh ( :lmao2: yeah right!) or sing a song! (Another one bites the dust! Another one bites the dust! Hey Hey! Another one bites the dust! Heyy HEY hey hey hey Hey HEY...)

Seems like we just got started and before you know it (Hostile told you 10 billion times though)...

Comes the time we have to say, "So long"! :moon:

Goodnight! (And good riddance!)

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
Eskimo;2300715 said:
Hopefully DBs and Campo have a sit-down with Stewart and work things out before the next game.

Campo may not be a 3-4 guy, but I really wouldn't have a qualm with him taking over DC responsibilities and demoting Stewart if he doesn't get the players playing up to their potential.

this D needs to learn from the mistakes ts been making all season & come out with a fired up performance that has attitude and confidence.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
I was really loking forward to his Fear the Rams thread.:rolleyes:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Rampage;2301627 said:
I was at the Commander game and the Crowd died out in the 4th quarter. It's a pretty small stadium and not loud at all compared to Buffalo or the Meadowlands. It was still cool to be in the stadium though.

and wouldnt you agree that the Commanders kicking the defense's face in had something to do with it?

The crowd was into it, it just isnt going to keep up the pace when they run for first downs on 3rd and 8.

and yes the stadium is small. I used to go to buffalo once or twice a year and that is the loudest stadium in the league, imo. So no it doesnt and couldnt compare to that stadium, there is nearly 10,000 less people.