Hmm. Cam Newton anybody?

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
That would be great but I think the Colts still have the rights to him so we would have to trade for him.

It's possible but they are comitted now to Brissett so maybe we get Luck for a mid round pick (4-5), who knows at any rate i would take a flier on it see what happens

superonyx

Reaction score
There you go talking out of your backside again trying to make small little insults that have no bearing on the conversation. I've been a cowboy fan longer than you have been alive
I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt for the weird childish 10x comment.

well then I’m surprised you are still awake pops. Have you soaked your teeth yet or do you wait until you get into bed?

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt for the weird childish 10x comment.

well then I’m surprised you are still awake pops. Have you soaked your teeth yet or do you wait until you get into bed?

Like i said childish comments...you got zero game buddy but you keep trying as for the 10x comment get back to me when Dak makes it past the divisional round let alone gets to the SB or better yet is named MVP