Video: HOF Linebacker DeMarcus Ware: "I saw a different Cowboys team. A Cowboys team that can play with the best"

blueblood70

Reaction score
The levels of Hate for Dak Prescott are so bad....even our most recent Hall of Fame inductee post on this Forum doesn't get 4 or 5 pages

This Forum is getting weird
look all the haters don't want to admit their narratives have all been wrong about Prescott sure he hasn't won the big game that's because his team hasn't showed up to play their best in those big games when you're playing the better teams in the NFL you need all your horses to show up it doesn't take much bringing 48 starters to the game and having three of them completely like not play well it ruins the entire game plan so when you have three players not playing well on offense three players not playing well on defense that's all it takes in a team game this is a team concept Prescott is clearly a great quarterback he may not be elite he may not be top five he may not be going to the Hall of Fame but the man is good enough to win games if his team show up to play..

Literally need a better offensive line we need a run game and we need defense to stop getting boat raced down the field on the first drive of the game the first drive out of the halftime and critical third quarter just got their Azz kicked.

That's just to name a few you add in the penalties and you can't win close games against good teams all the playoff games have the same narrative and the games this year against the 49ers and against the Eagles same narrative same problems!!!

Sure, it is easy to blame the quarterback when you don't really look at football as a team game and you're only focused on the highest paid player on the field and that is why fans turn on players when they get paid... So yes the quarterback always gets too much blame he gets too much credit it happens but I get tired of our own fan base take Prescott's trash and and that goes for social media and a lot of other players around the league on other teams and their fans how is it they think that when this guy does nothing but put top ten numbers up??

Qcard

Reaction score
Lookit....I don't suffer the stupidity from Dak Haters. They lost me at "cAn'T bUILd ConTeNdINg tEAM" around Prescott's Market Value QB contract.....no other team has been better against the Eagles (Best in NFC conference).

Dak Haters are worthless :lmao: :lmao:

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
He's right. It's not a moral victory, it's validation that if they play a clean game (eliminating their mistakes) they can go on the road and beat a contender. This is very important should they fall short of winning the division. Victories over in Miami and buffalo on the road would only bolster the team's confidence should they find themselves away during the playoffs.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
The levels of Hate for Dak Prescott are so bad....even our most recent Hall of Fame inductee post on this Forum doesn't get 4 or 5 pages

This Forum is getting weird
I’m surprised that nobody has responded with “he doesn’t really believe that, he’s just saying it because he was a Cowboy” yet.

HMJYay

Reaction score
Oh, he left something on the field, his foot print out of bounds. lol
4th and 8. Sacked with a chance to win. 6 points in the second half. He left a lot on the field. If you're aren't a Dak Prescott fan more then Cowboys, you're not worthy of this forum I guess lol.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The bottom line is we had a chance and couldn’t get it done. That’s been the story for years with the Cowboys. We gave the Packers all they could handle twice in the playoffs in 2014 and 2016 and lost both games. Everytime we have a chance we fold under pressure.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Deware bleeds Cowboy blue and always will.

But the fact is that while we have the talent we do not have the TOUGHNESS and DISCIPLINE to get over the hump.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Imagine saying that a Pro Football Hall of Fame Linebacker displays a “beta mentality”.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The bottom line is we had a chance and couldn’t get it done. That’s been the story for years with the Cowboys. We gave the Packers all they could handle twice in the playoffs in 2014 and 2016 and lost both games. Everytime we have a chance we fold under pressure.
I forgot to mention we had a chance against SF in the closing seconds 2 years ago in the playoffs and botched it. With the game on the line we once again looked like a bunch of Keystone Cops. We lost a one score game to SF again last season in the playoffs. You don’t win trophies for playing close games and always coming up short. We’ve proven we can play with these teams but we haven’t proven we can beat them when it matters most.

Qcard

Reaction score
You're welcome to leave at any time if some in the forum do not suit your feelings of love for Prescott.
I survived the Dave Campo Era...

Dak Haters are weak sauce!! Fringe elements are weird but powerless:lmao::flagwave: