Video: HOF Linebacker DeMarcus Ware: "I saw a different Cowboys team. A Cowboys team that can play with the best"

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
This isn't a knock on him but I don't think we have been far off or have shown we can't play with anyone for years.....we just don't do it many times when it really counts. It's been the sickening part.

Qcard

Reaction score
I’m surprised that nobody has responded with “he doesn’t really believe that, he’s just saying it because he was a Cowboy” yet.
Great Post:flagwave:

I'm surprised that nobody responded with "he just inducted into Ring of Honor, he's just saying it because Jerry told him"...... :lmao2:

That is Dak Hate in a nutshell

DeMarcus Ware 2 to 3 pages

Colin Cowherd 6 to 7 pages :flagwave::flagwave:

Please explain to Cowboy Fans how that is NOT weird??!

Dak Haters are pathetic :lmao:

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I believe Dallas just matches up well with Philly. If they play 10 times, 7-8 of the games will nail-biters. I still have considerable doubts vs SF. It's all about the matchups.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Also some Dak comments thrown in there.

I saw a team play the Eagles tough in Philly and lose. The Commanders did that a few weeks ago, too. They still lost.

It's like folks are so happy it wasn't a blowout like the San Fran game that it feels like a win to them. It's not. It's a loss.