Holloween 2021

Them

Reaction score
g3cLINw.jpg

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
SO, I wore my tail at the pizza parlor, and they loved it! They were really having fun with it! They want me to wear my suit there next time. Some, not sure they're furries but I pushed one to the brink of joining with how much fun he had, wanted to come to MFF. That's a touchdown for the fandom!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
SO, I wore my tail at the pizza parlor, and they loved it! They were really having fun with it! They want me to wear my suit there next time. Some, not sure they're furries but I pushed one to the brink of joining with how much fun he had, wanted to come to MFF. That's a touchdown for the fandom!
Pictures? We want PICTURES!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

I should clarify it. When I have my suit, I will wear it in there. However, I do not have it yet. I'm hoping to take delivery of it next month.