Holy Holm knocks out Rousey

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Spectacular, basically the brawler got beat down by a world class fighter.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!,!,

Finally that D Bag got hers.

I knew quickly into that fight that she was going to lose unless she pulls off a miracle submission.

Holly Holmes! I'll jump on that wagon! Woooooooooooooooo

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
She hit the floor so hard her head bounced off it. Crazy, but she did sound worn down by the demands of celebrity leading up to the bout and looked sluggish during the fight.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
That was an epic beat down. Holm punching her in the face at will and that front kick to start the 2nd rd.... surprised Rousey didn't go down right there. That was total domination, didn't even look like Rousey had any business being in there.

rynochop

Reaction score
That was an epic beat down. Holm punching her in the face at will and that front kick to start the 2nd rd.... surprised Rousey didn't go down right there. That was total domination, didn't even look like Rousey had any business being in there.

Yeah, was surprised she stayed up after a couple those shots. Looked like Rhonda tried to beat her at her own game. Holly seems like a really cool chick after watching her post interview

Anyone have any action on this, a hundred got you 800 I read

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
She hit the floor so hard her head bounced off it. Crazy, but she did sound worn down by the demands of celebrity leading up to the bout and looked sluggish during the fight.

Screw that.

We always knew she had holes in her game but she is a big fish in a small pond.

That's why we wanted to see her get in the ring with Cyborg.

I can't stand Rouseys personality and I'm so glad Holmes KO'd her.

She fought a girl tonight who is physically superior to her and is world class at a skill (boxing) just like Rousey is in judo.

So glad that D bag finally lost.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I heard that Rousey threw it in order to make more $$$ on the next one....................Guido told me so!

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
I can't remember the last time I was so happy a hype train derailed, what a glorious day.

Floyd, is that you?
floyd_mayweather-300x3001.jpg

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
Screw that.

This All Day.

Cyborg has to be PO'd.... missed out on a payday, and the chance to claim the title of "1st"....

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
Screw that.

I can't stand Rouseys personality and I'm so glad Holmes KO'd her.

She fought a girl tonight who is physically superior to her and is world class at a skill (boxing) just like Rousey is in judo.

So glad that D bag finally lost.

You are preaching to the choir as far as being delighted the Rousey got KOed. Her act was wearing thin.

But I stand by what I said regarding the lead up. It was odd. Rousey talking about the toll of being a champion and the drama with her mother over her coach.

Still, it was pretty plain to anyone watching that Rousey was thoroughly outclassed by a technically superior fighter who fought a more intelligent fight. With Rouseay lumbering around and sloppily lunging forward, it was only a matter of time before that left jab and oblique kicks softened her up for a more devastating blow.

Still amazed at how hard she went down after getting hit with Holly's shin, like a sack of potatoes being dropped on the canvas.

I wonder what the rematch will be like.