Holy Holm knocks out Rousey

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
That fight would be just as lopsided on the ground. Rousey would absolutely destroy Holm in a grappling contest. You might as well bring a fan in to replace Holm.

That was about the most idiotic gameplan I've ever seen from a fighter. That was the only way an inferior talent like Holm could win that fight. She showed Holm no respect for her boxing ability and paid the price for it. Her instructions between rounds really shows how inept her trainer is.

One thing not being talked about is what a POS Holly Holm is for striking a clearly unconscious opponent until the ref pulls her off. I really hope that comes back to her later in her career and she is pummeled past the point of consciousness. Worse than the beating Anne Sophie Mathis put on her.

As for now, unless Holm is fighting Rousey nobody will give two bleeps about her. She'll be an awful draw as the champion. She has the charisma of a pile of rocks and while this fight was exciting, most of her fights are like getting your taxes done. Unless Ronda radically changes her approach and maybe even changing her trainer, she might not fare much better in the rematch. She's not a boxer. She'll never be a boxer. She isn't going to beat Holm boxing. If she turns it into an MMA fight, she'll wipe the mat with Holm. I'd say there are probably a dozen fighters in that division who could beat Holm if they can turn it into a grappling contest.

You sound awfully salty. Truth is, in that moment after landing that kick and with all the adrenaline pumping through her, she did not know Rhonda was unconscious and was thinking this was her moment to win the fight, not that she won the fight.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
You sound awfully salty. Truth is, in that moment after landing that kick and with all the adrenaline pumping through her, she did not know Rhonda was unconscious and was thinking this was her moment to win the fight, not that she won the fight.

7e4.jpg

thanx 4 the excuse to use..:D

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score

I agree with the former. She was securing the win.

The latter? Whutchutalknboutwillis?

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
Floyd On Rousey....

"I don't think it's cool how everyone is trolling her on social media," Mayweather told FightHype.com about his reaction to Rousey's stunning defeat to Holly Holm at UFC 193. "Certain things you have to learn. People will love you on Friday and then Sunday morning, it's nothing but negative comments and people making jokes and people making fun about you, which I don't think is cool.

"I've never been on the other side, so I don't know how it feels. I'm pretty sure she's a very, very strong person, but we still have to take into consideration that she has feelings."

"Everything happens for a reason. This was already written," said Mayweather, who said after his last fight that he has retired. "Listen, if God says, 'In Floyd's career, I don't want him to lose,' you know what? I wasn't going to lose. That doesn't mean that I haven't took a loss before. I'm not talking about boxing; I'm just talking about life. ...

"I think that everything is just a learning experience. In due time, she'll be able to bounce back and make some noise again in mixed martial arts."

"I want Ronda Rousey to hold her head up high and don't let this discourage you," Mayweather said. "If you need help as far as with boxing, I'm here to help you. It's all about timing and inches. Her ground game is unbelievable. She'll be OK."

http://espn.go.com/mma/story/_/id/14152889/floyd-mayweather-defends-ronda-rousey-loss

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
Because of her mouth.

She is a D-Bag.

She's the athlete that everyone wants to like going in and then she opens her mouth and you can't stand her.

Keep in mind I love overconfident athletes that talk and back it up but a lot of them are just having fun with it. There is a troll aspect to what they do.

She is just full on d-bag.

What has always bothered me about Rousey is she never taps gloves....

I know its part of her routine & image..... but respect the sport.... You can lose at anytime.

A lesson in being humble.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Floyd On Rousey....

"I don't think it's cool how everyone is trolling her on social media," Mayweather told FightHype.com about his reaction to Rousey's stunning defeat to Holly Holm at UFC 193. "Certain things you have to learn. People will love you on Friday and then Sunday morning, it's nothing but negative comments and people making jokes and people making fun about you, which I don't think is cool.

"I've never been on the other side, so I don't know how it feels. I'm pretty sure she's a very, very strong person, but we still have to take into consideration that she has feelings."

"Everything happens for a reason. This was already written," said Mayweather, who said after his last fight that he has retired. "Listen, if God says, 'In Floyd's career, I don't want him to lose,' you know what? I wasn't going to lose. That doesn't mean that I haven't took a loss before. I'm not talking about boxing; I'm just talking about life. ...

"I think that everything is just a learning experience. In due time, she'll be able to bounce back and make some noise again in mixed martial arts."

"I want Ronda Rousey to hold her head up high and don't let this discourage you," Mayweather said. "If you need help as far as with boxing, I'm here to help you. It's all about timing and inches. Her ground game is unbelievable. She'll be OK."

http://espn.go.com/mma/story/_/id/14152889/floyd-mayweather-defends-ronda-rousey-loss

I don't believe it was already written.

Each day is blank page. Unwritten.

God has nothing to do with Floyd not losing. His careful defense, and retreating bicycle riding style and gameplan is why he undefeated.

God doesn't take sides in sports. Ask Aaron Rodgers. Lol

Holm tied to steroids company. Tainted already?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I don't believe it was already written.

Each day is blank page. Unwritten.

God has nothing to do with Floyd not losing. His careful defense, and retreating bicycle riding style and gameplan is why he undefeated.

God doesn't take sides in sports. Ask Aaron Rodgers. Lol

Holm tied to steroids company. Tainted already?

He's trolling.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I hate the media, come on. Leave her alone.

I'm serious when I say "a group" should form that goes after these aggressive "people"(so called reporters/tmz'ers). Show up at their door... Or dig up some dirt and put their life out there.

It's a niche business that is there for the taking.