Honestly how can we blame anyone?

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
This Franchise will not sniff a Super Bowl Until the Following. #1 Jerry Hires A GM. #2 GM Hires a real Coach. #3 Coach Finds a new QB. Unfortunately all this won't happen until a 1-15 season forces Jerry's hand..

Yes, but were you not entertained?

jerry-jones.jpg

CCBoy

Reaction score
This Franchise will not sniff a Super Bowl Until the Following. #1 Jerry Hires A GM. #2 GM Hires a real Coach. #3 Coach Finds a new QB. Unfortunately all this won't happen until a 1-15 season forces Jerry's hand..

All those really happening might be cause to not carry the alternate conditions.

TonyS

Reaction score
The team that hit the field looked poorly prepared and had poor discipline. I honestly I believe this season may end up being very painful for fans to witness, but it will also be the one that finally forces Jerry to cede some control again. Kevin Sumlin or David Shaw will patrol the sidelines in 2014.

Did you see that latest interview with the Egomaniac? Did you see the pain he still has for Jimmy disrespecting his football prowess back in the 90s? What on God's green earth makes you think Jerry will somehow relinquish control to a Coach and open himself up to that again? Jerry is resigned to keep toiling in mediocrity and won't risk success at the hands of someone else who can get the credit. After 20+ years of this, that is clear. The only hope we had was with Parcells and I think that failure caused Jerry to further entrench himself as the best person to improve the team.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Did you see that latest interview with the Egomaniac? Did you see the pain he still has for Jimmy disrespecting his football prowess back in the 90s? What on God's green earth makes you think Jerry will somehow relinquish control to a Coach and open himself up to that again? Jerry is resigned to keep toiling in mediocrity and won't risk success at the hands of someone else who can get the credit. After 20+ years of this, that is clear. The only hope we had was with Parcells and I think that failure caused Jerry to further entrench himself as the best person to improve the team.

I would typically agree, but I am concerned at the moment that this team will not even come close to toiling in mediocrity. The Parcells hire came about because of the complete ineptitude of Jerry and his decisions "post Jimmy". The only thing Jerry seems to hate worse than Jimmy getting credit for those great 90s teams is Jerry getting credit for a complete failure of a team.

TonyS

Reaction score
I would typically agree, but I am concerned at the moment that this team will not even come close to toiling in mediocrity. The Parcells hire came about because of the complete ineptitude of Jerry and his decisions "post Jimmy". The only thing Jerry seems to hate worse than Jimmy getting credit for those great 90s teams is Jerry getting credit for a complete failure of a team.

Maybe someone will find a clip of audio, a letter or an email of Jerry discriminating against someone so that he is forced to sell the team ala the Clippers and Hawks. ;) This appears to be the only way this team gets fixed any time soon. Jerry has had 20 years to fix it. I don't think another 10 is going to do him any good. He's not getting better at it.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes, but were you not entertained?

jerry-jones.jpg

The number of 49er fans were entertained. Grr

Oh and is it me or does that pic of Jerry remind anyone of the evil preacher in the 2nd poltergeist movie?

poltergeist21.jpg
]

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
2nd and 1 on the goal line and Romo throws a pick.

I was absolutely fuming.

After the snap on that play I said "Seriously???"

Then when he threw it I said "Did you really just do that? Did you REALLY JUST DO THAT???"

Then I just started laughing and watched the rest of the game with a resigned feeling of surrender.

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
Ownership is the biggest problem with this Franchise, it's a very poorly run front office and has paid the price every since Jimmy left the controls unattended.

silver

Reaction score
After the snap on that play I said "Seriously???"

Then when he threw it I said "Did you really just do that? Did you REALLY JUST DO THAT???"

Then I just started laughing and watched the rest of the game with a resigned feeling of surrender.

Romo should've been benched after that gaffe. No accountability has this franchise buried in mediocrity

blumayne38

Reaction score
Calls like that just make me throw my hands in the air and say, "I can't follow this group any more."

They are still my team, and I will watch and hope they win, .. but I know that kind of play calling will not work a large percentage of the time. It is football 101.

It is not how to win football games.
I took note that Murray had over a 100 yards against a basicly strong run defense.
how does Garrett sleep at night??

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
This Garrett blame is getting ridiculous. Romo threw 3 INTs and Romo audibled out of the runs. But yes, it's Garrett's fault. And it was Phillips' fault, and Parcells' fault.

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
This Garrett blame is getting ridiculous. Romo threw 3 INTs and Romo audibled out of the runs. But yes, it's Garrett's fault.

You are correct. If your QB does something stupid the coach should bench him.