Honestly, who felt that Hutch was better than

Status
Not open for further replies.

blindzebra

Reaction score
ChrisFul said:
Give me a g****** break. I like Carter, yeah. Am i rubbing **** in your face? Hell no. I will defend him against outright lies or stupidity, but I don't see me telling anyone that he's going to be a world beater or anything like that. Ive not predicted any probowls, and the one time i did predict a statline for him (before last season) it was fairly modest and not too far away from the actual performance (except for INTs). So get the hell off my case. Say one good/positive thing about Carter, then omg you are a Carter Jock Licker, or a CARTER OR ELSE'r. Why do certain posters do this? Probably because of some sort of superiority complex, hell I don't know.

Just go ahead and close this g******** thread. The personal attacks aren't going to stop. They never do.

Your first post in this thread had NOTHING to do with either of those things, it was your preaching post about HATING everybody.

A little tid-bit I picked up from one of the mods. 20 posts have become Carter war posts. 16 were started by Carter SUPPORTERS and one was a posting of an article.

So maybe, you should point that holier-than-thou finger where it belongs at the real trouble makers.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
blindzebra said:
Your first post in this thread had NOTHING to do with either of those things, it was your preaching post about HATING everybody.

A little tid-bit I picked up from one of the mods. 20 posts have become Carter war posts. 16 were started by Carter SUPPORTERS and one was a posting of an article.

So maybe, you should point that holier-than-thou finger where it belongs at the real trouble makers.

maybe we should all smoke a fat one and talk like spicoli.

Status
Not open for further replies.