Hook 'Em Horns vs. Roll Tide Game Thread

jimmy40

Reaction score
Wow. Lost power in my neighborhood, got to see the first Texas field goal and then the shovel pass. *** awesome. My Horns are getting beat the hell down.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I think Texas might win the halftime band competition.

I saw an Alabama baton twirler drop her baton.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Draegerman;3206215 said:
No, laughing at something is not moronic but laughing out "louding" is.

Make sure to know who you back next time before looking more the fool.

Sage advice.
lol means

laugh out loud

i'm "laughing" out loud

hence the ing at end of lol

juck

Reaction score
This game would be the opposite with Colt in there,they are winning with getting the ball at the texas 30 everytime.Sad way to win a game.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
juck;3206230 said:
This game would be the opposite with Colt in there,they are winning with getting the ball at the texas 30 everytime.Sad way to win a game.

So... moral victory for texas?

jimmy40

Reaction score
juck;3206230 said:
Hell, I'd take it right about now.

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
what you going to do Gilbert Grape

or Mack Brown

http://i80.***BLOCKED***/albums/j190/sjurg71/crying-baby-party-56800676.jpg

GET YOUR CRYING TOWELS READY

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
The way this run D is looking, we'd probably lose even with Colt. Although, I'll take the moral victory.

utrunner07

Reaction score
Vintage;3206234 said:
So... moral victory for texas?

must suck that the only joy you can get is watching texas lose because your team is not good enough to get to the title game...

Hoofbite

Reaction score
utrunner07;3206244 said:
must suck that the only joy you can get is watching texas lose because your team is not good enough to get voted to the title game...

FIFY...

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
utrunner07;3206244 said:
must suck that the only joy you can get is watching texas lose because your team is not good enough to get to the title game...

Looks as if he's too embarrassed to even say what his team is. Pity.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
utrunner07;3206244 said:

Well, at least you figured out I'm not a Bama fan.

Thing is - I only watch college football for certain games/follow certain players. I am program-less. In reality, I only started watching college football with any sort of regularity the past couple of years. Normally, I'd just watch the bowl games.

So yeah... I guess... unless the Cowboys can somehow earn a BCS bid one day, I'll never see my football team in the BCS title game.

utrunner07

Reaction score
Vintage;3206251 said:
Well, at least you figured out I'm not a Bama fan.

Thing is - I only watch college football for certain games/follow certain players. I am program-less. In reality, I only started watching college football with any sort of regularity the past couple of years. Normally, I'd just watch the bowl games.

So yeah... I guess... unless the Cowboys can somehow earn a BCS bid one day, I'll never see my football team in the BCS title game.

Oh...so you are that guy...ok...