Hookem ?? or Boomer ??

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
phillycowboyslover said:
o WHO?

god i can't wait until october 8th.

we are going to ROLL the oklahomos!!!

I will kindly ask you to refrain from being the JackA## you normally are in a kind and funny thread like this. What posesses one like yourself to wade into a thread where things are funny and going good just to blatantly insult Sooner fans?

Great character you got there.

And yes....I do expect it from you. I was just hoping you would check your 4th grade self at the door before trollin in like you do. :cool:

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
Dallas said:
I will kindly ask you to refrain from being the JackA## you normally are in a kind and funny thread like this. What posesses one like yourself to wade into a thread where things are funny and going good just to blatantly insult Sooner fans?

Great character you got there.

And yes....I do expect it from you. I was just hoping you would check your 4th grade self at the door before trollin in like you do. :cool:

i think it's funny that you talk to me like you actually KNOW me.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
phillycowboyslover said:
i think it's funny that you talk to me like you actually KNOW me.

Maybe just stay out of the thread if you cant stay on topic. If it walks like a duck right?

Just callin it like I see it.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
Dallas said:
Maybe just stay out of the thread if you cant stay on topic. If it walks like a duck right?

Just callin it like I see it.

they way i see it is you can make a joke but you can't take one.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
silverbear said:
Easily... there are more pretty girls per square mile in and around Austin than anywhere else on the face of this planet... there are probably still some streetlight poles down on Sixth Street bearing marks from where I walked into them some 30-odd years ago, gawkin' at the honeys...

silverbear Im responsible for a few of those marks on those poles..... :D

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Texas is going to Kick OU butt big time and will not let up so OU fans get ready pay back time is coming!!!!

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
Texas is going to Kick OU butt big time and will not let up so OU fans get ready pay back time is coming!!!!

Yah Yah - we hear it EVERY YEAR !!!

Dont you Texas fans have anything better to do than to say how your going to kill OU ever year?

You would think after all this time...you would have found a different horn to toot. :bow:

You just better hope you can run against that OU D. I think youll have some problems w/ the OU D line and LB'rs a little bit.

Yes you should win this game. But that also has been said a few times already.

Im here all week. :laugh2:

Texas has EVERYTHING to lose. Thats why Oklahoma is so dangerous for you now.

You cant lose on National TV this week against an unranked team. OH NOES !!!!!!!!!!!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Dallas said:
Yah Yah - we hear it EVERY YEAR !!!

Dont you Texas fans have anything better to do than to say how your going to kill OU ever year?

You would think after all this time...you would have found a different horn to toot. :bow:

You just better hope you can run against that OU D. I think youll have some problems w/ the OU D line and LB'rs a little bit.

Yes you should win this game. But that also has been said a few times already.

Im here all week. :laugh2:

Texas has EVERYTHING to lose. Thats why Oklahoma is so dangerous for you now.

You cant lose on National TV this week against an unranked team. OH NOES !!!!!!!!!!!

LOL.....Texas will show no mercy to OU, you guys had your fun but the fun is over OU not near the team they once were losing to the likes of TCU and UCLA. it was a fun ride but your ride is over for this year. Texas will hang a big number on OU

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
It will be an exciting game. Dont you worry about that. I think Stopps will have our boys ready for the challenge.

Better hope your D is ready for AD/Bomar/Jones and the rest of the running game. I know our D will be ready for the running attack of VY and that RB I dont know the name of.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
I gotta say. Going into this game w/ the feeling "we prolly should not win" is kinda neat. I mean all the pressure is on VY and the Horns.

Oklahoma on national TV taking on the #2 team. Talk about fun. Our boys will be ready to have a fun game no matter what.

Lay it all out fellas. Nothing to lose.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Dallas said:
It will be an exciting game. Dont you worry about that. I think Stopps will have our boys ready for the challenge.

Better hope your D is ready for AD/Bomar/Jones and the rest of the running game. I know our D will be ready for the running attack of VY and that RB I dont know the name of.

I hope you know this is all in fun. I'm a big UT fan but I have a lot of respect for OU. I'm sure OU will be ready for Sat but I do think Texas has a lot more fire power this year than OU does. And while VY may still have some issue with his passing that has not hurt him one bit when it comes to making big plays with his legs. As always looking forward to the Red River Shootout

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
I hope you know this is all in fun. I'm a big UT fan but I have a lot of respect for OU. I'm sure OU will be ready for Sat but I do think Texas has a lot more fire power this year than OU does. And while VY may still have some issue with his passing that has not hurt him one bit when it comes to making big plays with his legs. As always looking forward to the Red River Shootout

You should win! True! You have more experienced players than what OU will serve up.

We will see Sat what the football gods bring us. :D

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Dallas said:
You should win! True! You have more experienced players than what OU will serve up.

We will see Sat what the football gods bring us. :D

Hopefully the Football Gods will not be involved in this game, just the players. LOL. If it is just the players Texas should win but if the football Gods are involved then it could get interesting.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
wesuck.jpg

texas.jpg

Heheheh!!!

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
HORNS...I want REVENGE.........Blood, teeth, hair everywhere. Send OU back actoss Red River with their tail between their legs.