Hookem ?? or Boomer ??

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Finished my BBQ pit last weekend. Been meaning to do that for some time now. I bought a side of beef for this coming Saturday. Tried to swing tickets but could not get it done. No big deal. Started working on my beef already. Should turn out pretty good.

I'm ready.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
Finished my BBQ pit last weekend. Been meaning to do that for some time now. I bought a side of beef for this coming Saturday. Tried to swing tickets but could not get it done. No big deal. Started working on my beef already. Should turn out pretty good.

I'm ready.

WooooWeee - I wish I were there to partake. That sounds GOOD! The game starts at 9:15am here. A wee bit early for the BBQ. :bang2:

Those tickets go really fast. They always have. You can get them outside th gate but you will be playing 100$ each or more.

Enjoy your BBQ and the game my friend.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Dallas said:
WooooWeee - I wish I were there to partake. That sounds GOOD! The game starts at 9:15am here. A wee bit early for the BBQ. :bang2:

Those tickets go really fast. They always have. You can get them outside th gate but you will be playing 100$ each or more.

Enjoy your BBQ and the game my friend.

Yep, it will be an all day thing. I'll get up around 5 and start things off.

The tickets were a shot in the dark kind of thing. I got a friend who actually has tickets. He thought he might not be able to make it. Good tickets, 20 seats up, 40 yard line. Turns out his daughter and her husband wanted them so...... No big deal. I'd have done the same.

You got the standing invite. There will be plenty. Gotta pay for your own bus ticket though.

;)

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
Yep, it will be an all day thing. I'll get up around 5 and start things off.

The tickets were a shot in the dark kind of thing. I got a friend who actually has tickets. He thought he might not be able to make it. Good tickets, 20 seats up, 40 yard line. Turns out his daughter and her husband wanted them so...... No big deal. I'd have done the same.

You got the standing invite. There will be plenty. Gotta pay for your own bus ticket though.

;)

I dont even think Greyhoud drives to my state. Hahah!!

I am 5011 miles from Ft. Worth. Ive driven it a few times when I have moved back. The gas spent puts an impression on you.

Next time - ill just sell the truck and fly. :p:

Boomer !!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Dallas said:
I dont even think Greyhoud drives to my state. Hahah!!

I am 5011 miles from Ft. Worth. Ive driven it a few times when I have moved back. The gas spent puts an impression on you.

Next time - ill just sell the truck and fly. :p:

Boomer !!

Well, either way, I'll save a place for you.