Twitter: Hooker said visit went well

Carson

Reaction score
The “control what I can control” line makes me think it’s not going to happen
He also tweeted earlier he can’t make a team sign joke lol

he gone

Good meetings dont happen if the player leaves unsigned.

Very very unlikely Hooker is signed at all.

I’ve never seen a team host THREE safeties and not sign any of them lol

cheyennes

Reaction score
Its not injuries, its arrogance and money they dont want to spend, we have a injury player for 160K, why not another two?

starfan1

Reaction score
I don’t think it’s going to happen.

They dragged this out an entire week getting the fans excited to finally make a move ... they didn’t. I see Kazee signing in Detroit tomorrow and hooker will end up back in Indy. I know there is no rush for this to happen ... it’s still ridiculous that Thompson is currently the starter at FS
What’s worse is Crawford may still he back and that upsets me more than any other player

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Honestly......I hadn't paid attention to his resume until now. He's never played 16 games and has only 7 interceptions over 4 years. Just me, but sounds like we got sucker-punched by his agent and media, way too hype. Think about if he was that good and/or dependable certainly be more teams lining him up for visits. Not saying he's not legit, just a lot of hype for a player little or no skin on the wall.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/H/HookMa00.htm

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

They dragged this out an entire week getting the fans excited to finally make a move ... they didn’t. I see Kazee signing in Detroit tomorrow and hooker will end up back in Indy. I know there is no rush for this to happen ... it’s still ridiculous that Thompson is currently the starter at FS

IDK.......not sure we can blame the FO. What official announcement did they make other than they were meeting with both players. Fans and media assumed signing at least one player was all but a done deal.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
It was going well right up to the point that little Stevie made a “honest offer”

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
I guess if we have to sign another injured retread at least have a couple more to back him up.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Good meetings dont happen if the player leaves unsigned.

Very very unlikely Hooker is signed at all.

Tough with injured players maybe getting additional opinions on injuries, etc. Torn Achillies are big recoveries.

Bowdown27

Reaction score

One thing is mcclay and Quinn weren’t in town for the interview. So they prob want their input once they come back and go over their medicals etc. I’m hoping this is why.

ultron

Reaction score
Please sign this dude and let’s change the culture of ignoring the secondary in a pass happy league

Plankton

Reaction score
It was going well right up to the point that little Stevie made a “honest offer”

1CctopStephenJonesco_t600.jpg

This guy gets me!!!!!