Hope Garrett was watching Rams/Chiefs game

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
He hasn't improved in nine years I doubt watching one game will make any difference.................if he was a player we would consider him a major bust, not sure why incompetence as a HC isn't.
It is, except when your stepson is the HC.

Fire407

Reaction score
They’re different players.

And Reid’s scheme might make a difference, but wake me when it wins him the game that really matters because of scheme.
Oh, like when Garrett won the game that really matters.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
They’re different players.

And Reid’s scheme might make a difference, but wake me when it wins him the game that really matters because of scheme.

I think you and I are closer on this one than you might think

Andy Reid is a good coach but I don’t think he is this wonderful wizard that so many on this board seem to be convinced he is

I’m just making the point that Mahomes success is more due to the fact that Mahomes is a stud, rather than some magical system that Andy Reid has put in place

The sad truth is there are a lot of people on this board who think that Prescott could produce similar numbers to Mahomes if he was playing in that system. It makes me laugh out loud quite frankly

If we switch quarterbacks with Kansas City, Garrett would be a coach of the year candidate and Andy Reid would be on the verge of being fired on a weekly basis

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think you and I are closer on this one than you might think

Andy Reid is a good coach but I don’t think he is this wonderful wizard that so many on this board seem to be convinced he is

I’m just making the point that Mahomes success is more due to the fact that Mahomes is a stud, rather than some magical system that Andy Reid has put in place

The sad truth is there are a lot of people on this board who think that Prescott could produce similar numbers to Mahomes if he was playing in that system. It makes me laugh out loud quite frankly

If we switch quarterbacks with Kansas City, Garrett would be a coach of the year candidate and Andy Reid would be on the verge of being fired on a weekly basis

Mahomes is amazing. He’s everything people think Carson Peterman is.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Hmm...

Well...looking at Mahome's passing chart...it says he was 3 for 9 over 20 yards with 2 ints and 2 tds. One of the TDs the wr was 20 yards wide open because the defender fell down. I don't remember the other long one..i will have to go watch.

I also see that 3 of his tds were 3 yards or under.

Real gunslinger.
The threat is what opens it up.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Do Princeton guys eat boiled peanuts?

ViGgHuIB_o.gif
Yes sir they do. They also eat plain grits with no butter or salt