Hope Quinn will be the answer to this

freemanjc19

Reaction score
If Jaylon had "Dan Quinn"-length arms, he could have made that tackle.

Jaylon should have hit the gap and smashed the RB. That his main issue with me, he hesitates too often and tackles like he is in little league when he get's there.

plymkr

Reaction score
Finally! A fun thread.

Hopefully Dan Quinn is also the answer to whatever tackling style this is called:

1_2020wk4_brownsovscowboys_oz21_ez1.gif
That style of tackling is called, "don't mess my hair up for my post game IG selfie".

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
54, sigh, should have filled that gap
72 was trucked by double team , 96 washed out and took the lb with him , 54 was the free guy , instead stutter step ahead, if he identified the play and just filled the gap the run would have been much much short.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
I am not a rules expert but shouldn’t that be a penalty on the Hill double team? One blocker was engaged high with Hill while the other blocker chopped Hill.
Yes, I believe so, the OP was attempting to make fun of the Cowboys but he inadvertently shed light on the officiating bias that we have to contend with every season:mad:

We now return you back to Cowboys defensive blunders :facepalm:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Finally! A fun thread.

Hopefully Dan Quinn is also the answer to whatever tackling style this is called:

1_2020wk4_brownsovscowboys_oz21_ez1.gif

Well Jaylon will still be out there. Cant believe that guy is our MLB and leader of our defense.

McNeil would have been nice instead of Osa.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
That looked like it was going to be a disaster when they lined up. Number 72 was carried 8 years out of the way. Not even sure who or what 96 was doing. 58 Didn't set the edge either. Not sure what the hell Nolan was doing with this personnel alignment.

LOL........Nolan? Jaylon was right there to make the tackle and completely whiffed. Tried to shake the guys hand and he ran right by him.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
That looked like it was going to be a disaster when they lined up. Number 72 was carried 8 years out of the way. Not even sure who or what 96 was doing. 58 Didn't set the edge either. Not sure what the hell Nolan was doing with this personnel alignment.
Three players tried to set the edge on that play. And the problem with that is they were all trying to get into the backfield. You can't attack upfield while trying to set the edge. Unless you slow play it and take a hard inside cut.

Defensive lineman and linebackers are notoriously undisciplined. That's why I like bigger bodied DL, they don't spread apart too quickly.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I hate to say it, but the Browns are a legit team now. No more laughing at their Kidney Beans Uniforms.
The Browns haven't won anything to make them a legit team now. They are on track but until they win a playoff game they are still the Brown stains of the league. The last playoff game won was in 1994,