Hope Quinn will be the answer to this

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
The Browns haven't won anything to make them a legit team now. They are on track but until they win a playoff game they are still the Brown stains of the league. The last playoff game won was in 1994,
Well, Cleveland does still have a lot to prove… but they beat Pittsburgh 48-37 this year in the playoffs.

You’re right though… they need more than that. They are putting together a very nice team. Their head coach is a good one and the smartest thing he did was get Callahan as his OL coach.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Well, Cleveland does still have a lot to prove… but they beat Pittsburgh 48-37 this year in the playoffs.

You’re right though… they need more than that. They are putting together a very nice team. Their head coach is a good one and the smartest thing he did was get Callahan as his OL coach.
You're right, the Browns did beat the Steelers in the playoffs so I guess they are a legit team now.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
You're right, the Browns did beat the Steelers in the playoffs so I guess they are a legit team now.
Well, expectations are high for that team now though. I heard someone on Fox Sports Radio say today that he thinks Cleveland has the most talented overall roster in the NFL. That’s the way people are thinking now.

Being happy just to have a winning season or to squeak into the playoffs is probably gone after this past season. Now they’ll have to deal with other teams in the AFC North gunning for them and the huge media expectations that will be all over the preseason predictions in the media.

They had better be ready.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Cowboys still won that game and the Chiefs only scored 17 points.

Quinn needs to fix this:

You trying to defend Marinelli’s bend but don’t break defense? What’s your point?