Horrible Weather In Philly

links18

Reaction score
LOL, everyone's afraid to kick the ball in this one.

zack

Reaction score
Let's hope!

Love seeing J. Bell from my old college (Wayne State University) football team doing well in the snow. We played some games like that up in Michigan. He looks comfortable. Hope the Lions continue to roll.

links18

Reaction score
Love seeing J. Bell from my old college (Wayne State University) football team doing well in the snow. We played some games like that up in Michigan. He looks comfortable. Hope the Lions continue to roll.

Well, he did fumble the ball twice.......

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Phantom call on the Lions allows Eagles to tie. SMH!

two phantom calls. The bs roughing the passer to help keep the drive alive. And then the holding call on suh that was very, very irrelevant to the play.

treykin32

Reaction score
Ross!! Haha!! The refs trying to give this one to the ebirds..smh

jason54858

Gloomy Sunday
Reaction score
Welp the Eagles cant be stopped on offense.
The Boys better when tomorrow

CalCBFan

Reaction score
This just in: Matthew Stafford is the dumbest man who has ever lived.

I know the refs are helping the Eagles, but they are playing a lot more motivated football right now. It makes me think that if it comes to the last game, we'll have no chance, because I can't remember the last time the Cowboys played w/ such enthusiasm. But having the pressure to keep up puts the onus on the boys tomorrow night...

tyke1doe

Reaction score
smh another pathetic team we had no business losing to

Well, the weather did have a hand in this one so I don't think the comparisons between the Eagles beating them and us not beating them are valid.