Hot Boyz Gone Cold

aria

Reaction score
The Commanders will not be easy. I hope this team doesn’t have your mentality. They will get their *** whooped in Washington if they do. The skins DL is much better than ours.
Not worried about it, heard the same thing about the Giants and the only people who were surprised were the people that don’t keep up with other teams. Our O line is much better than theirs. Our offense is much better than theirs. Jay Gruden is an idiot.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Not worried about it, heard the same thing about the Giants and the only people who were surprised were the people that don’t keep up with other teams. Our O line is much better than theirs. Our offense is much better than theirs. Jay Gruden is an idiot.
This is going to be a tough physical game in Washington. You’re not going to see guys running wide open 30 yards downfield like the Giants. The Commanders will pressure Dak.

aria

Reaction score
This is going to be a tough physical game in Washington. You’re not going to see guys running wide open 30 yards downfield like the Giants. The Commanders will pressure Dak.
They will definitely be more of a challenge then the Giants as pretty much 30 other teams in the league are. We still win by a minimum of 10 and I expect it will be higher. Once Philly figured them out it wasn’t even a game, the score was quite misleading.

gmb1

Reaction score
Can't win a chip without great defense or a greater offense. Gotta shape up Lukewarm Boyz.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
They will definitely be more of a challenge then the Giants as pretty much 30 other teams in the league are. We still win by a minimum of 10 and I expect it will be higher. Once Philly figured them out it wasn’t even a game, the score was quite misleading.
I would gladly shake on that bet.

links18

Reaction score
DLAw is about the only Hot Boy out there right now. Everyone else is suspended or on the trading block.

aria

Reaction score
You said 10 the cowboys will win by 10 or more. Now you’re looking at the real line.
I always look at the lines when they come out, that doesn’t mean I agree with them. Yeah, I still think they win by 10 or more but I would be a fool to bet on 10 points when I can get it for -4.5.

I think we had a misunderstanding, I rather bet than shake hands but I wouldn’t monetarily bet on -10 when the line is half that, so yeah I would shake your hand on it or even buy ya a few beers.

I think Cowboys win 28-17. Wouldn’t be surprised to see the Cowboys put up more than that though, that’s my conservative thought.