Hottest Actress Of All Time - NIT Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Talking about Morena Baccarin always reminds me of her in Firefly when I first noticed her but @Big_D unknowingly got me thinking about her in the remake of the V series. As usual, Baccarin impressed in that too but I suddenly recalled Laura Vandervoort in that show also:

Laura-Vandervoot.jpg

Waitasec. What am I doing? Am I subconsciously trying to start a THIRD thread??? :banghead:
YESSSS!!!!! Before that, she was Supergirl, on Smallville....Which reminds me:

Erica Durance
IoTTm1nl.jpg

and Kristin Kreuk
q67brES.jpg

Last edited:

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If we are just going to start posting photos of hot celebrities, I will throw my personal favorite into the ring. I present one Abby Hornacek to you...…..

If I was only a young, single millionaire........:omg:

abby-hornacek-interesting-facts.jpg

cute-abby.jpg

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Should not it be "hottest female celebrities"?

Because on some of these entries, actress is a bit of a stretch.

:muttley:
I am hesitant to say this because I will likely rope myself into the responsibility of creating yet ANOTHER thread :p BUT...

All CowboysZone members are encouraged to post suggestions of "hottest female celebrities" in this thread if they so choose. A "hottest female celebrities" thread can then be put together from that assembled list. I recommend a minimum of 32 for a nice, multi, well-rounded tournament of names.

Meanwhile, this thread's title shall remain as is--even though certain particular contestants may stretch the definition of actress. :grin:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I am hesitant to say this because I will likely rope myself into the responsibility of creating yet ANOTHER thread :p BUT...

All CowboysZone members are encouraged to post suggestions of "hottest female celebrities" in this thread if they so choose. A "hottest female celebrities" thread can then be put together from that assembled list. I recommend a minimum of 32 for a nice, multi, well-rounded tournament of names.

Meanwhile, this thread's title shall remain as is--even though certain particular contestants may stretch the definition of actress. :grin:
Whatever it takes to force you to ogle more hot women, right?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
if Elvira were in it.....she cuts down the nets.
she's vampire-hot...don't care how old she is.
There is no Elvira...

...because you did not nominate her!

You have now though. Elvira will get her chance in another tournament if enough candidates are nominated *hint hint* to join her in a future bracket contest. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.