X2inTjn.png
Never heard of Candice Patton.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's one of the ones I don't watch.
You and me both. Even Patton was not enough to keep me watching The Flash after the first four (maybe five) seasons. DC does not do superhero television (and sometimes movie) adaptations well.

A side mentionable: Even so, I must admit not abandoning The CW network entirely. I am a fan of the Legacies series. One of the cast is Danielle Rose Russell, who plays a character who is part vampire, part werewolf and part witch. Anyone who does not know or seen her should consider googling her in my opinion.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You and me both. Even Patton was not enough to keep me watching The Flash after the first four (maybe five) seasons. DC does not do superhero television (and sometimes movie) adaptations well.

A side mentionable: Even so, I must admit not abandoning The CW network entirely. I am a fan of the Legacies series. One of the cast is Danielle Rose Russell, who plays a character who is part vampire, part werewolf and part witch. Anyone who does not know or seen her should consider googling her in my opinion.
I watch Supergirl and Batwoman. There are a lot of women worth Googling on those shows.

Maybe "superheroes movies and TV" would be a good contest genre.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I watch Supergirl and Batwoman. There are a lot of women worth Googling on those shows.
I agree about the googling but not so much about the quality of The CW shows in my opinion.
Maybe "superheroes movies and TV" would be a good contest genre.
I think that is an excellent bracket idea. Gia Gadot gets new life! :D

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I agree about the googling but not so much about the quality of The CW shows in my opinion.

I think that is an excellent bracket idea. Gia Gadot gets new life! :D
Oh, I don't think the shows are very good.......but I watch then anyway...........Just cuz.

Also from Catwoman:

Nicole Kang
6TxShtUl.jpg

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What is Elizabeth Hurley up to these days? I bet she is still smokin hot! I haven’t gone through this thread but if she is in the NIT bracket that is an epic fail :laugh:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
THIS SUCKS ALL MY ASIAN CHICKS KEEP GETTING KNOCKED OUT!!! I'M GOING TO TOKYO!!! I' M COMING BACK WITH A DRAGONLADY FORCE OF BABES.

I love the girl who played Jackie Chan's sister in Shanghai Knights.

Fann Wong
TezvC3p.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.