Hottest Actress Of All Time - NIT Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Well, I don't know if Erin Gray is already included in this list but if she's not, she should be. Dark hair, steel blue eyes and dimples. She was stunning for sure.

184968.jpg

Fellas and Ladies, have a good weekend!

timb2

Reaction score
OK KIM JON IL who faked his death and at times has taken over Timb2s account is ready for the Final NIT TOP 8 TO TAKE ON 8 LEFT. Kim Jon Il had to do some switching because his spies made the Final 32 Competition Challege. .. "Uuuuhhh did I say SPIES ?" We mean contestants. So without further ado.

SUSAN ANTON
https://images.app.goo.gl/WFjosRjhVf8ciAY79

VS

NATASHA YI
https://images.app.goo.gl/GrSYohM1oDmQ92Ku7

Tough contest of the rules . If it was able to be a bikini contest Natasha Yi would win,but it is not, so Susan Anton wins...

timb2

Reaction score
Jessica Simpson I think is the odds on favorite to win it all. Beautiful eyes,smile,golden hair and in her prime great body and legs.....Taking on Competitor CJ Miles who a pretty girl and bombshell body. BUT Simpson's ALL -AMERICAN LOOKS take her to victory

* Note Kim Jon Il is not happy with the results so far and tells his son the new leader Kim Jon Un of NK to kill a Uncle with a rocket launcher out of frustration.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jessica Simpson I think is the odds on favorite to win it all. Beautiful eyes,smile,golden hair and in her prime great body and legs.....Taking on Competitor CJ Miles who a pretty girl and bombshell body. BUT Simpson's ALL -AMERICAN LOOKS take her to victory

* Note Kim Jon Il is not happy with the results so far and tells his son the new leader Kim Jon Un of NK to kill a Uncle with a rocket launcher out of frustration.

I disagree, CJ is perfect! Well almost, she would be perfect if she had a British accent :grin:

timb2

Reaction score

timb2

Reaction score

KENNEDY VS Guzman

Jayne Kennedy has such an adorable face. She is the girl next door.. Beautiful sweet, type girl you wish to marry.... Now Guzman ,she is an exotic golden brown skin, hot body that makes you sweat,with a devilish smile that could make a guy blush.... Good girl might have to wait for marriage while we play our way through Guzman's sexiness...Winner-. Guzman in the upset.

Last edited:

timb2

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.