Hottest Movie Actress of All Time Tournament [Expanded Brackets Posts 265 & 266]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I figure there might be more belated nominations like Zoe Saldana. So I will wait awhile before updating the seeds with additional play-in candidates.

visionary

Reaction score
It should be. I spent hours on that thing.

Creating a spreadsheet. Scanning the list for four actresses for one tier. Removing them from the list. Scanning for four more actresses my brain thought was a TAD higher! Removing them. Over and over. 128 was a freaking grind.

Googling pics. Re-googling pics. I ended up re-googling Tristan Mays a billion times. Thanks a lot @Oz-of-Cowboy-Country !!! :mad::laugh:

I fried my brain. I said it once. I will say it again.

I hate @timb2 ! :mad: even though it was mostly my hair-brained idea too. :p

I’m sure It was really really tough having to painstakingly spend hours sifting through pictures of some of the most beautiful women in the world but someone has to do it

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is Carmen Electra in there?

if not I’m holding @DallasEast @timb2 and @Runwildboys directly responsible
Me sorry. :(

Updated To-Do List
  • Add play-in Zoe Saldana
  • Add play-in Carmen Electra
  • Send invites to @YosemiteSam & visionary when next Hottest Actress thread comes out :rolleyes::p
The invites are a necessary precaution for my having a screw loose while helping put together these tourneys. :D

EDIT: Add-ins reversed

Last edited:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
SO!

Mr. Johnny Come Lately @YosemiteSam waltzes in late, turns me into Charlton Heston

pEQCqqE.gif

and makes me scream "Why didn't you nominate Dushku and Baccarin before now SAM??????"

Plus, the focus was moreso on movie actresses. Mudd's Women may have gotten cut anyway. :muttley:

You know, I'm trying to be an upstanding man and not participate in such chauvinistic discussions, but I do find the discussion entertaining. Not to mention, I am a heterosexual male.

Besides, whatever I can do to make your job tougher. That grants me a warm fuzzy feeling each time I succeed in that endeavor.

visionary

Reaction score
I'll pass on Carmen Electra. There are so many better options out there. Zoe Saldana takes a sledgehammer to Carmen Electra.

that sledgehammer never gets there because Carmen Electra electrocutes Zoe Saldana

Zoe Saldana is not in the same “hot Vamp” league as Carmen

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
that sledgehammer never gets there because Carmen Electra electrocutes Zoe Saldana

We will agree to disagree. I've never been a huge Camen Electra fan. She is attractive, but she always came off kind of skank to me. Same with Pamela Anderson. Just not a fan.

visionary

Reaction score
We will agree to disagree. I've never been a huge Camen Electra fan. She is attractive, but she always came off kind of skank to me. Same with Pamela Anderson. Just not a fan.

anyone whose not a fan of Carmen Electra and Pamela Anderson is dead to me

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Ahh, I see. You're a skank man. :eek::D I prefer much more respectable women. A good dose of IQ, being witty, and a dry sense of humor. Then we are really talking sexy!

Never been a dumb blonde type of guy.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know, I'm trying to be an upstanding man and not participate in such chauvinistic discussions, but I do find the discussion entertaining. Not to mention, I am a heterosexual male.

Besides, whatever I can do to make your job tougher. That grants me a warm fuzzy feeling each time I succeed in that endeavor.
lol @ "chauvinistic".

That is true. That said, I have always hoped female members of CowboysZone would start similar threads, for actors in this instance. For one, it would entice the usual "I'm not dealing with a thread about dudes!" That would be funny since almost all threads on this site discusses "dudes" every day. And second, it would help ease any preconceptions that I, a heterosexual male, would not participate in a thread that "is all about dudes!"

You are also right that it does make my job tougher. After all, my wife would KILL me if she knew I spent a few hours googling 'hottest movie actresses'. :laugh:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'll pass on Carmen Electra. There are so many better options out there. Zoe Saldana takes a sledgehammer to Carmen Electra.

Ahh, I see. You're a skank man. :eek::D I prefer much more respectable women. A good dose of IQ, being witty, and a dry sense of humor. Then we are really talking sexy!

Never been a dumb blonde type of guy.
I take full responsibility for disagreements like these.

What is the first rule of CowboysZone Fight Club?

Answer: Insert pics in the brackets

What is the second rule of CowboysZone Fight Club?

Answer: Insert pics in the brackets

timb2

Reaction score
I think Linda Hamilton should have been Linda Harrison the chick "Nova" from PLANET OF THE APES.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think Linda Hamilton should have been Linda Harrison the chick "Nova" from PLANET OF THE APES.
No 'think'. I read your original suggestion wrong. My bad.

It is ironic I playfully posted a Charlton Heston Planet Of The Apes gif in a reply to @YosemiteSam earlier. I had custom made it from someone else's gif of that scene WITH Linda Harrison, who I cropped out of my gif to catch Heston only pounding sand. :p

I admit it might be a slight injustice in my own opinion but I think I am okay keeping Harrison in Linda Hamilton's slot. I will make edits to the typed selections but the graphics will stay as is (for now).

Status
Not open for further replies.