Hottest team in the league with 22 straight *updated* Rockets

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
I'm glad my celtics ended it. That defense was suffocating. Finally someone exposed the rockets weakness inside without Yao. On to dallas to complete the sweep of texas.

ologan

Reaction score
miamicowboy21;2003227 said:
I'm glad my celtics ended it. That defense was suffocating. Finally someone exposed the rockets weakness inside without Yao. On to dallas to complete the sweep of texas.

BUCK FOSTON !!!

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
miamicowboy21;2003705 said:
It's so nice to be hated again!!!!!
No hate here... No love either...

Rockets had a great run. Cowboys had a great run. Mavs had a great run. Pats had a great run. It's about what you do in the postseason.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
mcgrady needs to stop relying on everybody else and start scoring. 15 points ain't gonna get it done.

Route 66

Reaction score
Yeah, Phoenix Suns are hottest team in the League now.:confused:

That is if they win tonight...

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rampage;2004106 said:
mcgrady needs to stop relying on everybody else and start scoring. 15 points ain't gonna get it done.
Not all that easy to score when you're triple teamed.

Rowdy;2004134 said:
Yeah, Phoenix Suns are hottest team in the League now.:confused:

That is if they win tonight...
Uhmm, Rockets still have the best record for 2008. One loss doesn't change that.

Route 66

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2004152 said:
Uhmm, Rockets still have the best record for 2008. One loss doesn't change that.

It's two losses and you are only as good as your record and streak goes. You guys got owned tonight. I would check out that best record claim.:)

Oh and if you are speaking of the past streak-your team WAS the hottest at one time.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rowdy;2004158 said:
It's two losses and you are only as good as your record and streak goes. You guys got owned tonight. I would check out that best record claim.:)
That only applies to non-fans such as yourself. :)
Oh and if you are speaking of the past streak-your team WAS the hottest at one time.
Past streak or not. It's still recent enough to not be a fluke. The rox were due for a letdown. They're a legit team. It's just a matter of bouncing back.

Route 66

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2004167 said:
That only applies to non-fans such as yourself. :)
Past streak or not. It's still recent enough to not be a fluke. The rox were due for a letdown. They're a legit team. It's just a matter of bouncing back.

Really? Well that's strange since if you take a little look over to nba.com, you will find under the heading "standings" a column on the far right hand side that says "Streak" which gives the current streak of each team. It shows the Rockets have a two game losing streak. Philly is currently tied with the Suns on the current or "hottest" team or streak.

So when I state that Phoenix holds that title right now-they do.:)

Route 66

Reaction score
But no need to worry, Phoenix may give that up to someone else soon since they play some tough teams next week.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2004152 said:
Not all that easy to score when you're triple teamed.

like when he's triple teamed and drives all the way to the basket only to kick it out to the 3 point shooter? tracy mclazy is no longer a superstar in my eyes

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rowdy;2004172 said:
Really? Well that's strange since if you take a little look over to nba.com, you will find under the heading "standings" a column on the far right hand side that says "Streak" which gives the current streak of each team. It shows the Rockets have a two game losing streak. Philly is currently tied with the Suns on the current or "hottest" team or streak.

So when I state that Phoenix holds that title right now-they do.:)
Of course, if you're just looking at the last couple of days, then yes Phx has it over Hou. But, since I'm looking at the last couple of months, even with tonights suckage, the Rockets are still the hottest team in the league.

Rampage;2004192 said:
like when he's triple teamed and drives all the way to the basket only to kick it out to the 3 point shooter? tracy mclazy is no longer a superstar in my eyes
If you hadn't noticed, he's done it in pretty much every game. That's the way the play is run. Drive, penetrate, and kick it outside when the D collapses. And for the past couple of months it's been pretty effective. Amazing how a couple losses make you fall of the bandwagon already.

Route 66

Reaction score
Really doesn't matter how you group the winnings when it is all said and done and my Suns are tied at 46-22.:)

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2004237 said:
Of course, if you're just looking at the last couple of days, then yes Phx has it over Hou. But, since I'm looking at the last couple of months, even with tonights suckage, the Rockets are still the hottest team in the league.

If you hadn't noticed, he's done it in pretty much every game. That's the way the play is run. Drive, penetrate, and kick it outside when the D collapses. And for the past couple of months it's been pretty effective. Amazing how a couple losses make you fall of the bandwagon already.
he needs to dunk that ball or lay it up when he gets to the rim. you can't depend on the team to make a great amount of 3's every game. yeah it was effective against possible playoff oppenents that were missing players who will be there come playoff time. seriously this guy is supposed to be a superstar yet he's putting up 15 points. noticed how kg and pierce took over against us? sometimes the superstars gotta take over/step up. but anyways do you know when carl landry is supposed to be back?

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
yes! landry makes his return and tmac chooses to use his talent to score more than 15 points and we beat the warriors