Houshmanzadeh Trade Rumors?

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
theebs;2317937 said:
Howbout pacman and owens for TJ?

Alright, I get it. You;re either seriously pulling my chain or you're just in the mood to say really silly, and off the wall stuff. It's good.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2317945 said:
Alright, I get it. You;re either seriously pulling my chain or you're just in the mood to say really silly, and off the wall stuff. It's good.

not at all I am serious.

I will even throw in michael irvins hall of fame mold.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2317868 said:
TJ is a guy I wouldn't mind spending a 1st on

I could get behind having Whosyourmama on the Cowboys...

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2317905 said:
That list is out dated. Evans signed a new 4 year extention with the Bills just last week.

I thought I'd seen that...

WG5516

Reaction score
Jerry said that he will not be making any moves before the trade deadline on his Tuesday Morning Radio Show. He said that he's satisfied with what we have.

--Edit: That statement was made in regards to acquiring another WR.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2317868 said:
TJ is a guy I wouldn't mind spending a 1st on

there's no way I would...extremely low career yds per catch, almost no big plays

alby

Reaction score
A lot of what TJ gets is due to coverages rolling towards Cinco. TJ would be a great #2 to acquire, but not something worth giving up your #1 receiver. I would give the Bengals a second round pick and one of our project players.

DTK

Reaction score
Living here in Cincy, I feel I have some fairly good input on TJ. IMHO, he's a glorified Patrick Crayton with better hands. He has good numbers because Carson trusts him more than he does Chad. Thus, a majority of Palmer's throws are targeted TJ's way. Also remember, the Bengals have never had a TE and Ocho Cinco is consistently double teamed. So I feel his numbers are inflated. The guy has no speed and is simply a possesion receiver.

I'll pass.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would think the Bengals would rather keep TJ and trade Chad.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
I would love to get T.J. Houshmandzadeh.....but, he would not have that speed we covet.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
None of these guys are worth trading for. JAGs and unfranchised type players are available in FA. Silly to trade for that.

Crayton, Hurd and Austin are fine and we can really go after position in draft.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
Isn't TJ like 30?

He is pretty slow too, I would love him on the team, but not for a first rounder.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I honestly didn't realise TJ was that old. For some reason I was thinking he was like 28 or 29. That makes me like the Roy Williams possibility even more then.

Aven8

Reaction score
WG5516;2318097 said:
Jerry said that he will not be making any moves before the trade deadline on his Tuesday Morning Radio Show. He said that he's satisfied with what we have.

--Edit: That statement was made in regards to acquiring another WR.

If he is not blowing a smokescreen, then Jerry is blind. TO will be doubled the rest of the year, and we will have the same results in the passing game that we have had since Green Bay.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
theebs;2317908 said:
Owens for TJ?

I am all for it.

your anti Owens bias needs to stop he will end up in the Ring of Honor and if he gets a ring with use will go to the HoF with a cowboys cap on.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2318516 said:
your anti Owens bias needs to stop he will end up in the Ring of Honor and if he gets a ring with use will go to the HoF with a cowboys cap on.

Football players aren't assigned to a team when they go in to the HOF.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2318537 said:
Football players aren't assigned to a team when they go in to the HOF.

Really? Is it just the fact that we associate the players with the teams? Cause I always thought they go to the HoF with the team and such.