Twitter: Houston Texans hire Jimmy Johnson to advise on GM/HC search

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I wish Jerry would pull his head out of his azz and beg the Jimster to be his GM. They could kiss and make up and go float around the sea on their boats and talk this over.

Coach probably would not even need to leave his house, just watch some tape, hire the right coaches, get rid of the riff raff, right a sinking ship. THREE INCH LETTERS. Super Bowl. Disney land...6.

Oh, well, it was just a thought, now back to your local channel...I'm going to smoke a bowl and write a sad song.

Jipper

Reaction score
While I love jimmy, at this point he is more knowledgeable and up to speed on fishing and beer than he is on cutting edge football....

Like many the game has passed him by strategy wise but he’s perfect in terms of being a judge of character and networking.....not a gm type and way past coaching so a consulting type of role is perfect

grewt to hear

cern

Reaction score
Seems a very smart move by texans. A vetting committee supreme. The wave of the future for coaching and gm hires????

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Coaching hires are usually about best available in which the best are usually not available.

Maybe Jimmy can convince his fishing buddy Belichick to take it.