How about a lesson on researching old posts?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Go directly to their profile. It will have their post history and history of threads started

Idgit just moved the thread AND took away my search capabilities. LOL

I guess he is a little scared that I will expose him.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ya know, lying might be a strong word to use. Not that some people wouldn't use anonymity to fabricate or stretch the truth.

Roy, what do you think it will accomplish if you can go back and find something counter to a position a poster has now?

kskboys

Reaction score
Ya know, lying might be a strong word to use. Not that some people wouldn't use anonymity to fabricate or stretch the truth.

Roy, what do you think it will accomplish if you can go back and find something counter to a position a poster has now?
I can never remember what I said, much less what anyone else spews!!!!!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I can never remember what I said, much less what anyone else spews!!!!!

Its just important to find the truth. I have found that certain posters, especially the Garrett lovers attempt to either deny or soften their stance considerably in an effort to NOT come to terms or admit they were dead wrong about Garrett.

People that lie simply cannot be tolerated.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Even when someone quotes it!!!! Wasn't me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL...…..yes, we saw Diehardblues get cold busted the other day. I reposted his OWN post from a half hour before in our argument and he claimed "you inserted the words NO ONE".

Then when two other posters came in and clarified that he said it he disappeared. No one has seen him since.

I asked idgit to REPOST the entire thread if he had the capability to go back and he has refused to do it. Obviously because it would expose him.

When I get some time this coming week I will go back and get all of it.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Its just important to find the truth. I have found that certain posters, especially the Garrett lovers attempt to either deny or soften their stance considerably in an effort to NOT come to terms or admit they were dead wrong about Garrett.

People that lie simply cannot be tolerated.
How many coaches in the NFL have a winning record? Garrett was not a failure he built a strong team

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I can tell you that I am sick and tired of people lying on here.

I have tried and cannot find how or where to pull up old threads or search. How about giving the board a lesson on exactly the capabilities of the search options?
Don't make me sign an Executive Order against you.
Lol.

John813

Reaction score
Type in cowboyszone.com in google
Then type in keywords you can remember from said debate and the poster name.

So, cowboyszone.com restructing contracts (Posters name) on the google search bar