How about Dalton Schultz?

NumOneQB

Reaction score
He’s ok. He’s definitely a better blocker than Jarwin, but that’s not saying a whole helluva lot. He’s still a backup, imo, and so is Jarwin. An upgrade at TE would make this offense history making scary…..

Knotamus

Reaction score
I thought someone on here said we needed to trade for an elite TE?
Yeah.. I also remember people wanting to trade basically the whole draft to get Kyle Pitts.. smh

Can you imagine what our defense would look like right now without Parsons?!

And.. how’s the Falcons looking like right now with that “game changing” TE?

Silverstar

Reaction score
E8EoJveXsAcPwZz.jpg

:D

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Yeah.. I also remember people wanting to trade basically the whole draft to get Kyle Pitts.. smh

Can you imagine what our defense would look like right now without Parsons?!

And.. how’s the Falcons looking like right now with that “game changing” TE?

Our offense would be insane with Kyle Pitts, he'll be a stud TE. But I mean I don't disagree I'm glad we got Parsons.

jrumann59

Reaction score
He was an afterthought to Jarwin before Jarwin got hurt. Now Jarwin in the bad-blocking afterthought.

Schultz is sneaky athletic and just a very solid player
Look like a younger Witten out there. Jarwin maybe more athletic but Schultz is sneaky. His move he put on the eagles D for that last touch down I couldn't believe they could catch him til the end.

Hoods

Reaction score
I remember when people this off-season said no chance he starts over Jarwin :):)

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Look like a younger Witten out there. Jarwin maybe more athletic but Schultz is sneaky. His move he put on the eagles D for that last touch down I couldn't believe they could catch him til the end.
Funny you say that, because I literally said the same thing during the game. Schultz surprises you with some of the plays he makes

kskboys

Reaction score
He’s ok. He’s definitely a better blocker than Jarwin, but that’s not saying a whole helluva lot. He’s still a backup, imo, and so is Jarwin. An upgrade at TE would make this offense history making scary…..
Why is he a backup? Not making sense out of your assertion.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
He was literally our most consistent player on offense last year. The guy just doesn’t drop passes, what more could you possibly want!

I'd want how Schultz runs too. Pretty nifty for a TE. Week after week I'm thinking "nice run". Totally unexpected to me.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Jarwin looks like he is tip toeing when he tries to run after the catch.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Schultz is a very good football player and a pretty complete TE. He was drafted for his blocking, but receiving has really developed. Deserves to be the number 1 guy.