How about that Defense

kskboys

Reaction score
We’ll be as good as our offense can take us.

That’s how the NFL is designed.

Defense is not a thing anymore. It’s for slowing down offenses and hopefully getting some takeaways to get more offensive opportunities.

All NFL defenses are terrible.
Man, there's just no way you watch much football. KC just won a super bowl w/ D, and their opponent is a team based on D. I mean, there's no way you can conclude this w/ the slightest bit of research and game watching.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Man, there's just no way you watch much football. KC just won a super bowl w/ D, and their opponent is a team based on D. I mean, there's no way you can conclude this w/ the slightest bit of research and game watching.
lol yeah.. KC wins because of defense and not because teams have an immense amount of pressure to try and go toe to toe with Mahomes.. lol

kskboys

Reaction score
lol yeah.. KC wins because of defense and not because teams have an immense amount of pressure to try and go toe to toe with Mahomes.. lol
Once again, you must have missed the super bowl. KC's D was 2nd in the NFL last season, and a huge reason they were back in the super bowl. No matter how you spin it, that's what happened. The D rankings of the super bowl participants was 2nd and 8th.

It is an Offensive game, no doubt, but that in turn makes it even harder to win a super bowl w/o a D.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Once again, you must have missed the super bowl. KC's D was 2nd in the NFL last season, and a huge reason they were back in the super bowl. No matter how you spin it, that's what happened. The D rankings of the super bowl participants was 2nd and 8th.

It is an Offensive game, no doubt, but that in turn makes it even harder to win a super bowl w/o a D.

I do need to spin it. I watch football.

KC ain’t winning squat without their QB. They go as their QB goes and they can win with just about any defense you trot out there and those defenses will perform better because the offense can protect them.