How about that rigged NFL

NotForLong

Reaction score
Lol the conspiracy theorist told me the league was setting it up for Dallas and Green Bay….didn’t happen. Then the Brady vs Rogers matchup. Oh yeah before that they were going for the Brady vs Belichick Super Bowl….also didn’t happen. And before that….we’ll you get the point.

now because the final 8 teams left with everything on the line have good games it’s fixed? You’re really stretching now. You don’t have the jets any lions at this stage. You are watching the top teams play, blowouts should be rare at this point.
You are a joke

NotForLong

Reaction score
So they decided to conspire against Aaron Rodgers who is the biggest conspiracy theorist in the league. Yeah that makes sense.

And their super bowl could be Jimmy G vs Joe Burrow. Yep. Lots of sense. Glad all the kickers are 100% automatic and only Miss when they’re told to.
You are a joke

NotForLong

Reaction score
Next, it'll be the US Government being involved. Then the NWO, and 40 years from now when that dies, it'll be extraterrestrials. That's how conspiracies work. They get debunked and then grow larger to facilitate their existence.
You are the biggest joke because your Avatar exposed it all years ago. . . straight up to your face

NotForLong

Reaction score
This! Ive been saying this for years to other fans who claim its rigged, if the NFL was rigged, then we would have been in at least 3 or 4 more Super Bowls by now......There would of been a 4th Steelers-Cowboys SB, probably a Pats-Cowboys SB, Raiders-Cowboys?, Texans-Cowboys? I mean, cmon man!
Because Cowboys fans always bet their hearts . . . and the largest percentage of NFL fans are Cowboy Fans

Cheat and manipulate the Cowboy Fans . . . still make fistfuls of money . . . Gambling in many states is not even a dark market . . its out in the open

Gangsters leave Nothing to fate

NotForLong

Reaction score
Our pre snap penalties and blatant dumb penalties by the defensive line we have to own.....the uncalled holding against Parsons is another story though...defintely missed
Missed. . . yeah that's it

NotForLong

Reaction score
This is my thing as well. There is just no way. The league is way too big of a wheel to keep greased and from squeaking.
Secret society fraternities rule the world . . . once you are in you are sworn to secrecy . . . and thatz just the athletes

Not to mention the Societies the high ranking judges who moonlight as Referees belong to

Google Goodman's family . . . highly connected.

And believe it ir not the spectacle known as the NFL is apart of Bread & Circus

NotForLong

Reaction score
And even if you could setup something to keep everyone quiet, it just wouldn't be profitable with all the money you would need to maintain everyone's silence and cooperation, rather than just let them play and determine their own outcomes.
M'tay now factor in The Bookies and the. Facgor in that no one is "paid" to keep silence.

Hey are all apart of the fraternity and keep quiet willfully

NotForLong

Reaction score
Which makes you and everyone that “liked” your post complete morons for watching a rigged sport.
Lol. . . really just the ones who liked his post?

How about the millions of others watching the same rigged sport . . . are we not all morons?

Duh

NotForLong

Reaction score
I don't know if that matters. We just want to be entertained. That Hollywood moon landing over 50 years ago was bought by the public pretty well. As long as we are entertained we don't much care about the scripted part. I'm just saying. ;)
Another factor is "In Gamer" Wagers

NotForLong

Reaction score
What players have spoken out and what did they say? I don't quite buy it. Back in the 80's everyone knew wrestling was fake, even before they made it public. What would be the use of fixing football? I don't think it would make you anymore money.
Not more money for the front organization aka "NFL"

Money for the real Market . . . where money exchanges hands like a stock market . . . Wagering . . . in game wagering . . . and futures

All the original owners were involved with Mafia

The NFL exists to have a reason to take wagers

Like cock fighting or dog fighting . . . no different

They leave Nothing to chance . . . their manipulation is becoming more obvious and blatant. . . . they are risking the integrity of the league . . . but their greed may destroy this product

Or maybe not because of this
just so you know, most will refuse to believe this as it would ruin their favorite sport if they did believe it.
no one wants to believe it.

Also I see several say well if true they would want the cowboys, but they dont need the cowboys, and if true, their reasons for who and when
would be very complex, too complex for most of you to comprehend.

I know one thing, brady did not look right in the ram game, he had the look of someone who was told to lose the game.

NotForLong

Reaction score
If the NFL was rigged....

Cincinnati Bengals vs Los Angeles Rams

.....are you kidding me?
NFL desperately need the LA market . . . and Joe will be the counter balance to Mahomes . . .

(I Don t know maybe Cindy needs a new stadium)

NotForLong

Reaction score
I think most of us know it isn't scripted. But can it be manipulated? It can be through the refs. For example, the refs are told to focus on holding on run plays. One team is Tennessee. Or, try not to call a lot of PI, let them play. Saints VS Rams. The league is not prohibited from doing this. It is perfectly legal for them to influence games.
Because "LEGALLY" (WHICH IS EVERYTHING) They are listed as ENTERTAINMENT and not Sport

Which literally means . . . For Entertainment Purposes only

NotForLong

Reaction score
What players have spoken out and what did they say? I don't quite buy it. Back in the 80's everyone knew wrestling was fake, even before they made it public. What would be the use of fixing football? I don't think it would make you anymore money.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Not more money for the front organization aka "NFL"

Money for the real Market . . . where money exchanges hands like a stock market . . . Wagering . . . in game wagering . . . and futures

All the original owners were involved with Mafia

The NFL exists to have a reason to take wagers

Like cock fighting or dog fighting . . . no different

They leave Nothing to chance . . . their manipulation is becoming more obvious and blatant. . . . they are risking the integrity of the league . . . but their greed may destroy this product

Or maybe not because of this
I thought they were .
The NFL exists to have a reason to take wagers....... good point, and now it makes billions, but I think it still serves the wagering industry with manipulation
so as to maximise profits.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought they were .
The NFL exists to have a reason to take wagers....... good point, and now it makes billions, but I think it still serves the wagering industry with manipulation
so as to maximise profits.

Thats kinda silly. The NFL doesn't earn money on wagers. What you are advocating here is a conspiracy of enormous proportions involving thousands of people over 5-6 decades......... yet we have zero credible evidence or anyone writing books or giving interviews about it. And why is this being put forth now? Because the cowboys were the most penalized team in the NFL? Strangely, that fact doesn't fit your conspiracy. The Cowboys are the leagues most valuable, watched franchise. Fox pays more money to televise the NFC games b/c the Cowboys play in the NFC. So, why would the league try to "knee cap" its most valuable commodity and screw over the sponsor of their main revenue source? It literally makes no sense they would do that in order to make gamblers in Vegas happy.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Thats kinda silly. The NFL doesn't earn money on wagers. What you are advocating here is a conspiracy of enormous proportions involving thousands of people over 5-6 decades......... yet we have zero credible evidence or anyone writing books or giving interviews about it. And why is this being put forth now? Because the cowboys were the most penalized team in the NFL? Strangely, that fact doesn't fit your conspiracy. The Cowboys are the leagues most valuable, watched franchise. Fox pays more money to televise the NFC games b/c the Cowboys play in the NFC. So, why would the league try to "knee cap" its most valuable commodity and screw over the sponsor of their main revenue source? It literally makes no sense they would do that in order to make gamblers in Vegas happy.
The money would be in the form of kickbacks, which you or anyone else would know about or be able to prove.
like I said, some have spoken up, but no one listens or wants to hear about it. No one wants to believe it as it would ruin their fav sport.

All you have to do is look at how the catch rule has been written over the last say 8 years.
It is not clear, and is designed so it can be called the way they want it called at different times and situations.
There is no reason for that rule to be written the way it is. A football move ! :rolleyes:
it is all speculation, I have no proof, but there are too many things that just dont make sense unless this is the case.