How about that rigged NFL

kskboys

Reaction score
There was a ton of shady crapp going on, of that there is no doubt. There is no explanation for the NO/MINNY noncall, except for manipulation. NFL refs got caught w/ their pants down, and this year were told to cut their crapp.

kskboys

Reaction score
The money would be in the form of kickbacks, which you or anyone else would know about or be able to prove.
like I said, some have spoken up, but no one listens or wants to hear about it. No one wants to believe it as it would ruin their fav sport.

All you have to do is look at how the catch rule has been written over the last say 8 years.
It is not clear, and is designed so it can be called the way they want it called at different times and situations.
There is no reason for that rule to be written the way it is. A football move ! :rolleyes:
it is all speculation, I have no proof, but there are too many things that just dont make sense unless this is the case.
And suddenly, in this year's playoffs, those long PI penalties stopped. Came to an abrupt halt. Sooooooo, teams just stopped playing the way they were? Yeah, that's it.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The money would be in the form of kickbacks, which you or anyone else would know about or be able to prove.
like I said, some have spoken up, but no one listens or wants to hear about it. No one wants to believe it as it would ruin their fav sport.

All you have to do is look at how the catch rule has been written over the last say 8 years.
It is not clear, and is designed so it can be called the way they want it called at different times and situations.
There is no reason for that rule to be written the way it is. A football move ! :rolleyes:
it is all speculation, I have no proof, but there are too many things that just dont make sense unless this is the case.

Its not rigged. The judgement of the officials has always been part of the game. If the NFL was trying to hide things, they never would have introduced instant replay.

NotForLong

Reaction score
I thought they were .
The NFL exists to have a reason to take wagers....... good point, and now it makes billions, but I think it still serves the wagering industry with manipulation
so as to maximise profits.
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTu6gUXR9sEHC-5uRMoSJtGiBJVbS1jS0L5CA&usqp=CAU
Oh yeah by the way Happy New Year from Wuhan

NotForLong

Reaction score
Thats kinda silly. The NFL doesn't earn money on wagers. What you are advocating here is a conspiracy of enormous proportions involving thousands of people over 5-6 decades......... yet we have zero credible evidence or anyone writing books or giving interviews about it. And why is this being put forth now? Because the cowboys were the most penalized team in the NFL? Strangely, that fact doesn't fit your conspiracy. The Cowboys are the leagues most valuable, watched franchise. Fox pays more money to televise the NFC games b/c the Cowboys play in the NFC. So, why would the league try to "knee cap" its most valuable commodity and screw over the sponsor of their main revenue source? It literally makes no sense they would do that in order to make gamblers in Vegas happy.
Because you will watch any way . . . and in spite of the Cowboys mediocrity . . . their market is growing.

So basically no matter what happens to the Cowboys Ratings will always be there

kskboys

Reaction score
Its not rigged. The judgement of the officials has always been part of the game. If the NFL was trying to hide things, they never would have introduced instant replay.
Ref's union has to approve. That's why no PI penalties were being overturned, even ones that were obvious bad calls.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ref's union has to approve. That's why no PI penalties were being overturned, even ones that were obvious bad calls.

Now I think there is something to be said about officiating being inconsistent and some crews being better than others. It just doesn't rise to the level of being a conspiracy. PI has always been a controversial call. Its like holding. You could find it on every play.

kskboys

Reaction score
Now I think there is something to be said about officiating being inconsistent and some crews being better than others. It just doesn't rise to the level of being a conspiracy. PI has always been a controversial call. Its like holding. You could find it on every play.
A whole bunch of calls have been made over the last several years to keep games close and aim toward exciting endings. It culminated in the noncall for NO. Very strange stuff, ATL, and I never believed in it before.

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
I saw several missed calls that would have went against the chiefs. That said they weren't calling many fouls the entire game against either team.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Some of the biggest, fastest humans in the world running around for 60 min and y’all think some 60 something insurance salesmen who refs on the side are good enough to read a fast moving play and make a call with 3:40 on the clock that upsets the balance of a game? What a joke. The reality is that the refs just aren’t that good overall or consistent. They rules have too much ambiguity like PI. Doesn’t mean conspiracy.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A whole bunch of calls have been made over the last several years to keep games close and aim toward exciting endings. It culminated in the noncall for NO. Very strange stuff, ATL, and I never believed in it before.

Screwing over a fan base is no way to build a brand. The fall-out from that missed PI call was huge. There were lawsuits filed and rules changed.

Bad officiating happens but it is not in the best interest of the game. I truly think the level of officiating has plummeted b/c there are too many rules and the interpretation of those rules continually changes.

Loso86

Reaction score
Boys this NFL weekend was back to back to back to back down to the wire thrillers couldn't have scripted it any better really 13 seconds with zero resistance the NFL is a whole a** Hollywood production and ya'll still think anything is legit about what you are witnessing on a weekly basis
Makes sense, glad we aren't suppse to get ANY competitive PLAYOFF games lol

RaZon

Reaction score
Anyone thinking the NFL could be rigged even if they tried is either some kid or know nothing about life in general. A rigged NFL would cost somebody some $$$$ now think about that,

Hoofbite

Reaction score
You are the biggest joke because your Avatar exposed it all years ago. . . straight up to your face

I guess if you're going to do something, you should at least commit and be the best at it. For example, you're on pace to be the best rage poster at 2:30 in the morning when people don't agree with you. That's a very distinguished position to be in.

NotForLong

Reaction score
I guess if you're going to do something, you should at least commit and be the best at it. For example, you're on pace to be the best rage poster at 2:30 in the morning when people don't agree with you. That's a very distinguished position to be in.
Its not about disagreeing . . . its about using a catch all term

I am of rhe firm belief that people who live in 2022 and use the term Conspiracy or Conspiracy Theorists are a joke . . . sad really

So I Didn't rage . . . I addressed all the Jokers & Clowns who "Kid" themselves

That phrase was created to classify all information that is contrary to the Machine . . . point blank

It gives you a word to ridicule those who have come across contradictory information and are trying to piece it all together . . . instead if being proactive you snicker and use a term provided to you by The same CORPORATION that unleashed the information age.

How do you conceal information in the information age?. . . make it Taboo . . . Don t look behind the curtain. . . . Conspiracy Theorists . . . lol . . lol. . . lol
Read the CIA document . . . very proactive in advance of fhe internet

Very sophomoric and child like

George is a legend

kskboys

Reaction score
Anyone thinking the NFL could be rigged even if they tried is either some kid or know nothing about life in general. A rigged NFL would cost somebody some $$$$ now think about that,
You can say the same thing about anyone who doesn't notice the obvious manipulations.

kskboys

Reaction score
Screwing over a fan base is no way to build a brand. The fall-out from that missed PI call was huge. There were lawsuits filed and rules changed.

Bad officiating happens but it is not in the best interest of the game. I truly think the level of officiating has plummeted b/c there are too many rules and the interpretation of those rules continually changes.
That wasn't a missed call. It is impossible to miss that call. A defender running willynilly into the waiting receiver while the ball is in the air? No way, ATL. No way.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That wasn't a missed call. It is impossible to miss that call. A defender running willynilly into the waiting receiver while the ball is in the air? No way, ATL. No way.

So you think the fix was in for that game or every game or most games? Didn't that play result in significant rule changes?

dmaschuck

Reaction score
@dmaschuck Don t worry He attacked me with the same claim . . . relentlessly . . . he really takes this personally . . . must be like finding His wife in bed with another man
Look up LSU's only other Heisman Trophy winner Billy Cannon and check out the team he was drafted by and the teams he played for they should look familiar giving the teams Burrow played this postseason
Burrow transferred to LSU the day he died