How about trading CD?

Sheepherder

Reaction score
The reason I say this is he whined and carried on about the last playoff game against Green Bay. He was responsible because he didn't perform well either. I saw him drop a couple right in his hands or let's say some catchable passes. He moaned and whined about Dak's performance when he should have been supporting Dak. I don't believe that a Michael Irving would have reacted in that manner, do you?The whole team played bad. Disfunction at its worst.

Last edited:

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Oh yes please, trade Ceedee away. I forgot what the offense looked like after Dez left and before the Cowboys scrambled to get Amari Cooper from the Raiders. It's going to be hillarious.

Also what did CeeDee say about Dak? I recall his mother saying that Dak wasn't it (not really sure I disagree with her).

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I have no issues with the idea of trading Lamb, but the reasoning here is foolish. We have no idea what the dialog between Lamb and Dak actually was like, and if you're trading him because he didnt perform well against Green Bay you need to trade the entire team.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I believe a Michael Irvin would’ve reacted much worse than CD if Dak played the way he did and he was on the team.

Michael Irvin is a winner.

CD is about “millions and TDs”. His words, not mine.
Irvin was a winner, in part, because took responsibility for his own actions. CeeDee played poorly against the Packers just as Dak did

Sheepherder

Reaction score
Irvin was a winner, in part, because took responsibility for his own actions. CeeDee played poorly against the Packers just as Dak did
That's all I'm saying. The whole defense played bad too.The team played with no intensity at Home. They should have been booed off the field.

Chasing6

Reaction score
The reason I say this is he whined and carried on about the last playoff game against Green Bay. He was responsible because he didn't perform well either. I saw him drop a couple right in his hands or let's say some catchable passes. He moaned and whined about Dak's performance when he should have been supporting Dak. I don't believe that a Michael Irving would have reacted in that manner, do you?The whole team played bad. Disfunction at its worst.
GM Jethro should be in serious negotiations with him right now. If he wants to be the highest paid WR in the league, then shop him around. Great WR draft to trade him in.

However, we know GM Jethro is not doing anything.

If we are moving on from Dak next year, we need the extra draft capital to trade up for a QB. Paying CD big money with no QB is just a waste of the salary cap.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Wouldn't trade CeeDee because he's the Cowboys best offensive weapon but I'd have no problem trading Micah Parsons, he looks great against bad teams but in big games and the playoffs, he's just average....

SiCk_DiAbLo

Reaction score
Oh yes please, trade Ceedee away. I forgot what the offense looked like after Dez left and before the Cowboys scrambled to get Amari Cooper from the Raiders. It's going to be hillarious.

Also what did CeeDee say about Dak? I recall his mother saying that Dak wasn't it (not really sure I disagree with her).
If CD's mother said all that, what did he say to momma??

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You can not trade your one and only real weapon on offense unless you are tearing down the team.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Never!!!!! Our regular season stat machines become the highest paid players at their positions. This is the way. The Green Bay game never happened. Get with the program.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We have a lot of whiners on here....can we trade them? Please say yes!