How can Dallas beat the Saints?

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
I don't mean this to be a rhetorical question.We get them in Big D, which does help only in the sense that they are scary good at the Superdome compared to beatable good on the road. Gotta play excellent D (which this team can do) and run run run with Zeke.

Everyone keeps talking about a win Thursday gets us a TIE in the NFCE. Great! Only problem is the 'Skins already got their L from the Saints. Philly too. Now, if by some miracle we can beat New Orleans, I'll be very happy to eat crow. But then you realize that a deep playoff run cannot happen w/o going through New Orleans. I'm happy today fellas, but like y'all my expectations are tempered.

Zman5

Reaction score
Not saying we will beat them but we have the type of a team that has the best chance. We can keep Brees and his offense off the field with our run game and limit their possession. I think that's the only way a team can beat them.

You aren't going to be beat them by passing.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Not saying we will beat them but we have the type of a team that has the best chance. We can keep Brees and his offense off the field with our run game and limit their possession. I think that's the only way a team can beat them.

You aren't going to be beat them by passing.

Saints no 1 against the rush.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
1. Run the ball, control the clock, keep the score close and keep Brees on the sideline as much as possible

2. Get a consistent pass rush and hit Brees as much as possible

3. Don't let them beat you deep, keep their WRs in front of you, rally to ball, tackle well and try and chop and rip at the ball every chance you get

Once they get a huge lead like today-- nothing you can do. They will score points and be dangerous no question-- but we are at home, and have a young, fast, talented defense. Gotta get more from our offense and play mistake free. Do the above and we can beat the Saints.