How can professional coaches not see Jarwin has to be on the field more?

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
I mean no disrespect to Witten; the best TE in Cowboys history, but Jarwin needs to be starting

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jarwin needs to start over Witten, espically in shotgun when its a pass play. Dude is a BEAST. He's a WR turned tight end, he needs to be out there to make plays.
You should save a copy of everything that you post here.

Then in 20 years you can look back and get a good laugh at yourself.

You don't know what you don't know but in 20 years you'll see young guys that think they know a lot, but at that point you'll know that they don't.

pansophy

Reaction score
Jarwin has made the most of his opportunities. However, I don't think that his production would take a significant uptick if he had more snaps. Blake goes mostly unguarded which would not be the case if his role was increased. I do think that he would have a few monster games if he were the starter. I am an emotional rollercoaster with this. Good Grief.

Ok, I am all for him getting the #1TE role.
Go Dallas!!!
Jarwin played well when not injured last year.

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
How can professional coaches not see he HAS to be on the field more. The man can play and is like a wideout running down the seam and after the catch. It’s crazy that our passing game can still be better with guys like Jarwin and pollard playing
Jerry can't see it, so therefore he does not play much.

ClintDagger

Reaction score
I’ve seen it on film for a few seasons now. Jarwin could be a top 5 TE if given the opportunity.