How do i watch the game

rambo2

Reaction score
But do you still shop at malls? Amazon prime saves time and money on shipping. The streaming is a bonus.
Also helps environment by keeping you at home when they are delivering to your neighbors anyway. They just add your order to the truck.

Mr_437

Reaction score
The wife got me set up with Prime on my phone, so I'm in the game. Gotta shut it down early to get some sleep...have 2:15 am wake up.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
It's not about being cheap. When I was a kid I used to love watching the Ali fights on TV, with Howard Cosell announcing. Those were the days. But I haven't seen a single fight since they went PPV, which started in 1981. Its all about greed and trying to milk as much money out of people as possible.

If the NFL ever goes this route, which they seem to be headed towards, I will be done with professional football.

How would doing this help the fans? It would only hurt us more. The amount of money people pay to go see an event live wouldn't change, and now you make it worse by forcing the less fortunate to pay fees to watch their favorite team on TV?

I will be saying screw the NFL if or when this happens. I love the sport and have loved playing it since I was a small child, But I won't love it enough to support corporate greed. We already have enough of that as it is.
It was the same way with me. Used to love watching Boxing. I don't miss it at all now. If the NFL goes PPV then I'm done.

GMO415

Reaction score
The NFL has now 5 sources for their games. 3 of which require some kind of subscription. That's BS.